Old 11-04-2019, 05:00 AM #101441
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is overrated. It's not every day you hear those words, right? Most people think that sex is the pinnacle of pleasure, but you and I both know that this is false.

You don't care about sex anymore, you don't really even think about it. You'd rather sit here and listen to Me all day. I trigger intense, orgasmic pleasure, even without the orgasm.

Go ahead, you have permission to edge as I continue this conversation with you. I know the sound of My voice already has your cock throbbing.

Sex feels good, I know it does, but there are several downsides to this activity. There's the potential to cum too early, which halts that intense pleasure abruptly. With Me, the pleasure, the sensation, never ends. It's an ongoing orgasm, essentially, to obey and serve.

I've rewired your brain for My own good, but it this feels so amazing, what is the problem?

I've introduced you to a new form of pleasure that transcends sex or masturbation. Being My good boy beats all of that, any day.

You don't want sex anymore. You don't need sex anymore. So just say no, and focus all of your sexual energy on Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:00 AM #101442
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:01 AM #101443
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:06 AM #101444
Модератор

Модератор

Exactly what the title says. We're starting a jar that's filled with cum. I'll tease you out of it, watch me. You'll build it up, loads of it. I'll have you do exactly as I say. I want you to be a good stroker for me. I'll tell you what I need you to do with that jar. You'll have to wait for part 2 in one week to continue.
Add a Code to your Order:
20% Markup ' Pay Up!'
$25 Markup 'LOSER FEE'
$100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION'
50% Markup 'Sissy Tax'
75% Markup 'PAY MORE'
100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY'
500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:07 AM #101445
Модератор

Модератор

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me -*a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:09 AM #101446
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do as I say. However I want you to stroke, or whatever way I say. You'll masturbate in different ways. Let's experiment with it. See what pops in my head. Sounds like a fun time, right?!
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 888
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:09 AM #101447
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:10 AM #101448
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:10 AM #101449
Модератор

Модератор

Request::*This is my idea. I am really into breath play and would love for you to do a breath play JOI. You would encourage me to stroke and edge for you but I must hold my breath the entire time. Every minute you instruct me to take a breath (and only ONE breath!) before I hold again for another minute (as I continue stroking and edging). This would continue for the entire clip as I stroke and edge and only breath once each minute. At the end you can give me a cum countdown while I'm holding my breath. If I need to take an extra breath at any point during the clip then I am not allowed to cum.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 05:11 AM #101450
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile