Old 09-16-2019, 11:11 AM #80771
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k, If you have a #taboo #milf custom email me now, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Taboo customs all throughout May~ Let's celebrate Domme-Mommy Right with lots of customs, tributes and gifts!
Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money.
Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born.
This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.
Watch and OBEY!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:12 AM #80772
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have magically appeared before me, an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again, but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes, you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass, each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
Clip Contains: ass sniffing, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, ass worship, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:16 AM #80773
Модератор

Модератор

(Whispering) Sorry, I forgot my yoga pants and so I'm wearing these to today's class. Are they that sheer? Whatever, it's all about the energy and what we bring mentally to class, not our clothing. You can't keep your eyes off me. Is it that bad?Oh my gosh, you have a boner! From me?! Oh man. You're going to have to take care of that.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:17 AM #80774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:18 AM #80775
Модератор

Модератор

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 AM #80776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:22 AM #80777
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist these beautiful feet... stare... stare longer... give in...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:28 AM #80778
Модератор

Модератор

Your beautiful and naughty girlfriend, Alexis Deen, has you alone for just a few minutes before her Step-Dad gets home. She props her bare, pedicured feet up on her daddy's coffee table and teases you by wiggling and stretching her toes. She's such a dirty girl that she wants you to jerk off to her feet right now, right here in the living room. Alexis begs you to lick and suck on her pretty little feet as you stroke your cock harder and harder. Just the thought of you slobbering on her soft soles and polished toenails gets her so turned on. Her Step-Daddy might hear her moans before he even reaches the door.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:36 AM #80779
Модератор

Модератор

You already know you are hopelessly addicted to my ass. Give in and worship it. I talk about how I will exploit you while you are mesmerized by my perfect ass. Stroke for my sexy round ass and give over control. I give you a cum countdown at the end. Shot in 1080p.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:37 AM #80780
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for awhile now but have yet to be intimate. But tonight is the night! I finally feel it's time to take our relationship to the next level! I figured I'd surprise you when you arrive to my place. I found the sexiest see through skin tight black dress just for the occasion. It accentuates every beautiful curve of mine while allowing you to see just enough, but not everything.. yet. But once you arrive things take a turn when you confess a dirty little secret...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile