Old 06-12-2019, 05:29 PM #38701
Модератор

Модератор

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:31 PM #38702
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:33 PM #38703
Модератор

Модератор

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:45 PM #38704
Модератор

Модератор

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:45 PM #38705
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to be My cuckold? You want to see My man touching every inch of My body? You want to see him pleasuring Me, and Me returning the favor? You want to be permitted to participate? Well, so do hundreds of other beta males. What makes you any different? I will tell you what you can do to set yourself apart from all the others. Practice makes perfect, right?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:47 PM #38706
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her mom and It's not long after her mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:48 PM #38707
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes. Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM #38708
Модератор

Модератор

This cleavage is your weakness, and exploiting your weakness is My favorite pastime. So here we are again with My big shiny tits in your face while you drool, ache and try to resist. But you know what happens next. . . You fall right back into your fixation, like a horny powerless little addict. It's alright. I'll let you fall gently, and catch you with these big soft slippery titties. This deep enticing cleavage always brings you back for more. So many filthy thoughts running through your mind, as you imagine all of the things you'd love to bury in this special place between My tits. Forget about life and lose yourself in there. Giving up control to this special place between My tits will be so easy. Just fall in, feel the warmth. The soft soothing flesh against your face. Cradling your body, as you slip up and down. Leaving all of your stress behind, you'll realize that nothing else matters. You only need Me, these big beautiful boobs, this lustrous cleavage. Go ahead and fall deeper. Fall face first into your bottomless craving. I'll keep you here where it's so soft, safe, warm. You'll never have to leave, just stay right here. Live in this shiny cleavage My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:52 PM #38709
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna be a full blown faggot, sucking cock, getting fucked and eating cum. Sniffing poppers makes you a bigger faggot, makes you weaker for cock, makes you crave dick even more. Sniff more, faggot, be my perfect little faggot. High and loose, craving cock. Keep sniffing fag, you wanna suck cock for me! Finger your ass and inhale, faggot! Youre finally turning into the faggot cock sucker you've always wanted to be!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 05:54 PM #38710
Модератор

Модератор

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! BANNED WORD.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile