Old 06-23-2019, 05:58 PM #43191
Модератор

Модератор

I am so in the mood for a little cum eating. But, I'm not talking about me….oh no no no. Im talking about you. Your going to be the cum eater today, not me. Your going to get it hard, your going to lick it all up for your queen. Yours going to eat it up. I want it. I want your legs above your head and i want you you taking it straight to your open mouth. Your going to follow my instructions and your going to edge it right. I want a huge load covering your tongue.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:00 PM #43192
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house. Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained. But as soon as your sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room... This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her sister would. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:07 PM #43193
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy, In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my Coerced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks. I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:16 PM #43194
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:22 PM #43195
Модератор

Модератор

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:31 PM #43196
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not sure you're aware, but I know your weakness.and will use it to get My way. Just one look into My cleavage.the way I touch Myself when you're looking...makes you want to drain your wallet- and your balls. You can't help but touch yourself when I start to caress My huge tits. Every time I squeeze them, they nearly fall out of My bra. The thought of giving Me more, makes your heart race. Tributing Me daily turns you on so much.you just have to STROKE and get off while spending on Me. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:32 PM #43197
Модератор

Модератор

This stunning white bodysuit makes my ass look even more divine than usual, which means it's the perfect opportunity for you to worship. Get down on your knees and present your puckered lips, because you'll be kissing these perfect glutes until I tell you otherwise. I know your cock is growing hard as you watch me sway, but don't you dare release until I command. Perhaps I'll sit on your face while I make you jerk...
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:35 PM #43198
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:39 PM #43199
Модератор

Модератор

I give my slave the opportunity to worship my latex clad ass and stroke himself.. And what does he do? He cums without permission! He's so excited that he just can't help himself. Well, I won't stand for that kind of behavior in my slaves. I make him lick up his cum from the dirty floor before I string him up the ceiling and take out my irritation on his flesh. I singletail him over and over, making him count the strokes as I lay into his skin. Soon he begins to b1eed from my cruel whipping. I don't stop.. I keep on, relentlessly tearing into him. By the time I'm done, he's a crying mess. I'm pleased. Perhaps he will learn his lesson.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 06:48 PM #43200
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally trConsume like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!) -Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile