Old 07-03-2019, 07:58 AM #47821
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back , begging for more , craving my attention , and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way , my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes , you think you 're free and decide to leave , but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused , again and again. I love it , I love the power I have over you , and I won 't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs , you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me , unable to resist , and not even wanting to resist anymore. You 're done for. When I demand a tribute , you mindlessly follow my instructions , happy that you can be of service again , happy that you 're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble ". Other codes : "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % "HumanATM4U " - 200 % "iLoveFindom " - 500 % "All4MissA " - 1000 % or use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 08:06 AM #47822
Модератор

Модератор

Oh so you want to jerk off to Me again? I bet you do! I look so sexy in this bikini , who could blame you! You can stroke to Me , but ONLY if you follow all My instructions. Cumming to Me will feel soooo good , but that can only happen if you are willing to pay the price! Follow all My instructions to a T so you can blow your load for Me like the good little bitch boy you are!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 08:10 AM #47823
Модератор

Модератор

You 've paid for a private yoga class but you don 't seem to be concentrating very well? Could that have something to do with that bulge you have in your shorts? Why don 't we try my special concentration technique? The first thing you need to do is remove your shorts. I know it seems strange but trust me it will help. Now I 'm going to take off my top and I want you to keep your eyes on my breasts while I jiggle them and focus on that throbbing between your legs. Is it building? Good then follow my instructions on how to deal with the problem until it comes to a head. That 's right aim at this plate and then lick up your mess! It will give you the strength to focus. Now let 's get back to class , shall we?
Models: Morgana DelRay

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 50.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 08:21 AM #47824
Модератор

Модератор

My boss is so incompetent. I 've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just , "hey that 's a cute new pedi , Marie , how festive!" More like , "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I 've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office , soon to be mine , I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear , thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him , making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his Step-Pa , who 's in on it too!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 AM #47825
Модератор

Модератор

mmmm I know this ass drives you insane! Teasing in this velvet blue dress and blue see through panties is going to take your booty obsession over the top! This ass is your FAVORITE isn 't butt boy? Its perfectly round ,juicy and the way it bounces around truly fucks you up! Stroke to this perfect Goddess ass addict!
Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 98.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 09:15 AM #47826
Модератор

Модератор

Time for you to Worship my Booty. I know you love my round , firm perfect ass. Watch it. Stare and drool. Stroke to it. Worship it.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 09:18 AM #47827
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this nice round booty in your face. You would do anything for a kiss... a lick... a taste. You would do anything I said. Down on your knees , I could easily sit on your face. You 'd love that , but you 'd have to open that mouth of yours. You would do it , I know you would. You would taste my excrement and my nectar. Ass long as this ass was near your face , you would do anything. You dirty little freak , you worship this booty. This sweet tight ass.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 09:30 AM #47828
Модератор

Модератор

You get introduced to me , your new boss , and you are shocked that i am smoking hot. You sit there in silence , as i talk to you , you are totally dumbfounded.
I 'm going to go through your file with you , you start to feel at ease , until we reach the part about you struggling with addiction. You feel uncomfortable , but i put you at ease. I am also a trained Therapist-Fantasy , and i know exactly how we can work through your problems together.
You are now going to be my new toy , my little project pet. I start you off slow , and as i lead you into a heady daze.
I tease you , which leaves you speechless , revealing the shiny PVC bra i have on under my shirt. Massaging my perfect big boobs , mesmerizing you as i do. I order you to get your dick out , not something you expected on a first meeting , and make you stroke it.
Now , i just need you to sign your contract , don 't worry about the small print , just take the pen.
You are now in debt to me , forever. Add a mark -up code :
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 09:36 AM #47829
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm **** at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I 'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don 't forget , this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash , jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 09:37 AM #47830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Duration: 20 min 26 s