Old 01-16-2020, 06:28 PM #17091
Модератор

Модератор

Default Have a Shitty Christmas and a Poopy New Year - - scatshop

Have a Shitty Christmas and a Poopy New Year - - scatshop

Santa is back by popular demand. This time she slides down the chimney to fill the stockings with dildos and anal beads. When she see’s the candy canes hanging from the tree she decides to shove them up her ass so they are coated with shit for the kiddies to lick on Christmas morning. After some very dirty anal play she shits and pisses on the floor before heading back to the North Pole.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:32 PM #17092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Round two of bunny’s messy play - - scatshop

Round two of bunny’s messy play - - scatshop

Was on a Out Call to a guy’s house, we did not plan it but we got messy.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:39 PM #17093
Модератор

Модератор

Default Favorite dirty massage lot of shit - - scatshop

Favorite dirty massage lot of shit - - scatshop

Me and Olga decided again to give each other a massage on the kitchen table , I don’t like to wear clothes and prefer video clips to appear Nude . I lay down on the kitchen table and Olga came up to me and started to caress my nipples breast kissing their Oh so I’m very excited . I caress her cunt at that moment when she strokes me , I tell Olga that she went to the toilet for me , Olga turned to me ass and starts to shit , Oh Yes I love to be a toilet for Olga . Olga smearing shit all over my body, first with hands and then her Tits . I just love this I like when I shit and I as a toilet . We changed places, and now Olga Olga my bathroom , I kiss Olga and pourashavas to her your ass and shit on Olga liquid diarrhea , after I shit on Olga I smear shit on the body of Olga out of her ass . We’re having a very dirty lesbian show where we just shit on each other and piss we are still petting each other
Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:45 PM #17094
Модератор

Модератор

Default We love to shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

We love to shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

We love to shit and piss on each other , I asked Olga to record another video clip in which we begin to caress pussy each other tongue then fuck with rubber cock and after that just shit on each other in the mouth . Olga agreed and we began to record the video for you . Olga was sitting on the bed and fondled the rubber cock with her tongue I walked up to her and Olga invited me to play with rubber cock I agreed about what the fuck it is sweet . After this, I stood up spread her legs and Olga began to caress me with her tongue between your legs , I love when I lick pussy , Olga Stavila rubber cock in her pussy and lay down on the bed and I fuck myself and Olga lizhit between my legs and fondles her cunt . I’m a bit of tinkering with your pussy Olga said that she opened her mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shit in her mouth and piss, and while still fucking herself with a rubber dick in pussy . Olga’s mouth like the toilet it has a lot a lot of my shit . I sit down next to Olga and put in the mouth of Olga rubber cock and shove shit deep into her mouth . Olga licks the shit from a rubber member and I again smeared with shit rubber member, and again we have Olga in the mouth with a rubber dick covered in shit . Olga’s mouth covered in shit , we change places , now I caress Olga between the legs of her sweet pussy , then take a rubber cock and fuck Olga in her pussy and at the same time caressing her pussy with fingers , Oh yeah I’m waiting for Olga will fill my mouth with shit and uses me as his toilet , and then Olga says that they are ready to shit in my mouth , I open my mouth and Olga shit , filling my mouth with her own shit . I love to eat shit I used Olga as a toilet and I’m happy with what I feel the hot shit of his girlfriend . Olga pulls out of her pussy rubber dick and shoves it in his mouth where a lot of the shit she pushes me in the throat his shit with a rubber member . My mouth is a public toilet I love it when my mouth is so use . In this video, we caress each other pussy with their tongues and then fuck each other with a rubber cock in the cunt and then shit and piss on each other in the mouth , and the shit and the urine pushes each other in the mouth with a rubber cock .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:48 PM #17095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fart Sharts In White Jeans - - scatshop

Fart Sharts In White Jeans - - scatshop

Ive been eating these gummy sweets and they have left me so bloated filled with dirty farts, i was going to suffer in silence but i know how much of a fart fetish you have so i thought i would give you a front row seat
Old 01-16-2020, 06:50 PM #17096
Модератор

Модератор

Default teasing and pooping in bed - - scatshop

teasing and pooping in bed - - scatshop

i tease, show sexy body, poop and show very dirty ass and smear my body with poo
Models:

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:51 PM #17097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction! - - scatshop

Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction! - - scatshop

I will punish you with my disgusting, smelly farts and diarrhea! You will smell my wet, runny shit and you will crave it! You want more and more of my diarrhea!
Look at my big, hot, sexy ass in these tight blue jeans! It looks like I’m about to bust these jeans open! You want my fat ass, don’t you!? You want me to stick my big, beautiful ass in your face and fart out some wet, disgusting diarrhea!? I am going to punish you with my filth! You are going to gag and choke on the stench! You see how disgusting my diarrhea is! Now watch me fill these jeans with my shit!
I stick my ass in your face and I let out the longest, smelliest fart! But it’s not just a fart! Out comes my nasty, diarrhea too! I fill my jeans with shit! I can feel the diarrhea running down my leg! I am destroying these jeans! Smell it! Smell my filth!
I take the jeans off and show you the nasty mess inside! I take the shitty jeans in my hand and I grab your cock! I’m going to jerk your cock off with my wet, shitty jeans! I’m going to rub my disgusting diarrhea all over your cock!
I’ve got even more diarrhea for you! Smell it! Smell it all!
Enjoy!
Scat 324 – Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:56 PM #17098
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck - - scatshop

Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck - - scatshop

Here I am on a deck overlooking the golf course when I have to pee. Looking at the golfers, I drop my panties halfway down and let my piss flow, getting my panties soaked. I take them off and try to get you to sniff them, before sitting down and try to get you to lick me clean.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 06:58 PM #17099
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana the pig eats the shit out of a dog bowl - - scatshop

Yana the pig eats the shit out of a dog bowl - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana slave which is operated by Olga , Yana is wearing a leash a collar which always pulls Olga , when Ian does not want to take orders from Olga , Olga punishes forcing her to eat shit from dog bowls , to grunt like a pig , drags her by the hair , Fucks her with his hand in the ass , hitting her on the ass . One word makes all he wants . In the beginning of the video Olga tells Yana to fill a dog bowl of shit , but Ian is unwilling to do so then Olga forces her to do it . In one word, each of you will get a lot of pleasure from watching this video clip . This video was shot on a custom request . Any of you can become a writer video clip and get it to your collection , we will fulfill all what you want, and ask in their script . We are dirty girls who are ready for more . Write your hottest wishes and dirtiest scenarios for the video shoot . With love to you your dirty girl .
Models:

Duration: 22 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 07:00 PM #17100
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love My Filthy Mouth - - scatshop

You Love My Filthy Mouth - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
Are you ready to stroke to me shitting? I know you LOVE my filthy mouth as much as you love how dirty I am. I am going to give you an intense jerk off instruction as well as teasing you with my ass. I know you want me to take a giant shit. I know your waiting.. I’ve been holding it in for a bit too. You can see how swollen my stomach is. I love shitting for you and showing off my asshole. I love the way it feels and I want you to know how much I actually love all this. I encourage you to stroke and then as I push my shit out I know your viciously stroking. After my poop I know I can go again, more comes out and then it’s time for us to cum together. I rub my clit since I am SO turned on.. I squirt twice and it goes all over the place. I bet your cock is twitching.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile