Old 06-11-2019, 05:00 PM #6091
Модератор

Модератор

I invited my friend Olga to her house and planned to have a good time, I bought two bottles of beer , Olga and I sat in the kitchen and opened a beer and started drinking , after a few SIPS of beer , Olga asked me to add some fun to our evening , I agreed as I wanted something unusual . Olga said that I climbed up on the table, I fulfilled what was asked Olga , I spread your legs and showed you my pussy , I have I love hairy not shaved pussy , Olga sat at the table and drank beer , first, Olga was shoved into the pussy her fingers and then the neck of the bottle in which it was beer , and began to fuck me in me poured beer Oh my God that was so good , Olga pulls out the bottle from my pussy and starts to drink beer . After drinking a few Beers Olga again introduces me the bottle about between your legs again and Fucks me with a bottle , Oh yeah my girlfriend fuck me like a whore . Olga pulls the bottle out of my pussy , turned to me ass lifts dress and starts to shit but my climaxing pussy . Fucking big pile of shit begins to flow down my pussy . This is an evening , Olga, shit on my pussy I was very much excited and Olga again shoves his fingers CGS my pussy and Fucks me , yeah make me feel good . Olga takes bytylka of beer and one bottle Fucks me in the pussy but she really little Olga and takes the second bottle and shoves it up my arse and Fucks me simultaneously with two bottles in dirty pussy and ass , Olga pulls the bottle out of my ass and pussy and I start to shit lying on the kitchen table out of my ass goes fat shit . The fuck this is I spent the time I really liked it as well as you enjoy viewing this video clip , I can imagine how your cock stiffened you excited and grasping his cock with his hands and fingering me and I fucking I would gave you all my beloved fans , Im a whore and ready to perform for you almost all .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 973 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:01 PM #6092
Модератор

Модератор

We with my girlfriend Olga and I were going to go to bed , but before sleep we ate too much , that we wanted to use the toilet , I suggested to my friend to play a bit with the rubber member to go to the toilet and go to bed , Olga said he would do it only with one condition if we turn on video camera and will record for you, our fans video . We stripped naked leaving only stockings and shoes and sat on the sofa , I took a rubber dick and Olga got cancer and I entered her in the ass rubber cock and began to fuck several times I pulled the rubber cock out of the ass of his girlfriend rubber member was in the shit , the smell of shit filled the room , I said to Olga, she shit on me , I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass to your girlfriend and she vystrelival shit on my belly and naked body , I love when shit on me after that, I asked my friend to get cancer , Olga did and I climbed on his girlfriend and released on the first big a jet of urine on ass of his girlfriend and then shit on your ass Olga , Oh yeah inside of me such a relief , a big pile of shit was on the ass from my friend I took the rubber cock and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga I am entering in a dirty shit hole Dildo, I fuck my girlfriend in the ass . But Im very little , I climb on Olga sit your ass on the ass of Olga and smear shit on the ass of his girlfriend , were both shit and it is so beautiful , my ass just perfectly glides on shit . After these games we were just exhausted and fell asleep .

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 944 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:01 PM #6093
Модератор

Модератор

Mmm! Yes, Ive got such a wonderfully tasty load of shit in my asshole. Watch me push that big, beautiful poop out of my shithole. I love eating my shit. It tastes so good when its fresh and warm, right out of my ass. Look at how delicious it looks.
Watch as I put my poop into my mouth and swallow it down. Look at how I suck on my turds and deep throat them like they are a big poop flavored cock! Oh Id love to be giving a shit covered blow job right now! Do you like watching me eat all of this tasty shit of mine. Listen to me talk dirty to you as I eat my poop and smear it all over my lips. I love shoving all of my shit in my mouth and sucking on it, tasting it! Oh, yes, I love eating my poop!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:01 PM #6094
Модератор

Модератор

Im ready for bed but then I had to pee , I didnt bother to change clothes and to wear something for shooting this video and used things in which I was sleeping , I was wearing a robe with a good cut , you can enjoy beautiful instagram V my ass and pussy . I sat on the couch and spread her legs for you , my pussy wants affection I dream about what youll touch it with his tongue , youre going to fondle my pussy and Im going to get pleasure from what youre doing . I pripodnimayut and shit on the couch , fucking about as I dont like sleeping when my ass is full of shit , I piss and shit on the couch . Then I take a shit in your hand and start to smear it first one hand and then on the second . My hands are all shit I smell them, lick I love these games Im very much excited from the smell of shit with one hand I caress my pussy and the second hand I lick my fingers from the shit . My mouth is covered in shit and my pussy too , my hands emit a fragrance . Yes, I your it your whore .

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:01 PM #6095
Модератор

Модератор

juicy and chocolaty fun in a hotelroom in thailand
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:02 PM #6096
Модератор

Модератор

New BEST AMAZING SUPER TURBO video. GIANT EPIC BADASS ULTRA HOT #pantypooping . *I know you like that shit)))Incredible pile of really liquid shit pour from my ass. I crapped the entire toilet, but the liquid fragrant shit continues to flow from my asshole. I rubbed my ass with shit, smeared my hands with shit and fucked myself in the ass with my fingers. The craped girl in the toilet, rubbing herself ass with diarrhea its curious, is not it? Also check my official twitter page for updates, i hope you like it) Love you)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:02 PM #6097
Модератор

Модератор

Per request from one of my fans, I soil a perfectly white pair of panties with my brown poop. Watch it get full with the brown stains. After I lay my hot load, I take of my panties and begin to inhale the aroma. Its so enticing and perfect and I begin to lick and suck on my shit. I just love the feeling against my cheeks and lips. Panties still in my face I finish off masturbating with my fingers in my asshole. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:03 PM #6098
Модератор

Модератор

Hello dear fans and those who have just joined our community) With you again we are Olga and Yana. Today we shoot a video on the kitchen table. Yana is on the table with her big rubber phalos. She sucks him and caresses her tongue. Olga comes up and starts to caress Yana too. She licks Yanas clitoris and her wet cunt with her tongue, then takes a phalos and fucks Jan in her twat in various poses. Then Olga becomes on the table and shines on Yana's body, spreads shit all over Yana's body and breasts and continues to fuck her. Then Yana puts the phalos on and sits on top of him, continues to fuck him, and Olga smokes a cigarette and looks at how Yana continues to satisfy herself and blows smoke at Yana. Yana turns back to the camera and dick in her pussy, she then rises, then falls on the dick, and he is completely immersed in Yanas pussy. During sex with a rubber member, Yana shit a bunch of shit without taking the dick out of her pussy and continued to fuck herself. Then she sucked a dirty phalos, and Olga smoked and watched as a dirty bitch Yana brings herself to orgasm)))))

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:04 PM #6099
Модератор

Модератор

In this video participate : Carolina and Marina . Marina decided to walk her dog Caroline in the fresh air, the girls came to the forest and Marina put on the dog Caroline collar, after that Marina began to walk her dog, Caroline got cancer on her knees and Marina took the leash in his hands and led the dog Caroline for a, Carolina pose cancer on her knees for his mistress, Carolina naked ass and the hostess Marina walks through the woods the dog Caroline with a bare ass, a little walk through the woods, the hostess Marina orders the dog Caroline to shit the dog Caroline turns to the video ass and shit on the ground , after that mistress Marina orders the Carolina dog to eat the shit up off the ground dog Caroline obediently executes the orders of his mistress , she lowers her head and eats the shit , at this point, the hostess Marina picks up the rubber dick and Fucks in the ass a Carolina dog , her big ass is just in delight . Dog Caroline eats own shit and the hostess has a dog in the ass with a rubber member, after such games, the hostess again picks up the leash and walks the dog Caroline on the edge of the forest, Yes the dog Caroline crawling cancer on her knees behind her mistress with a bare dirty ass, Marina orders the dog Caroline to stay, the dog stopped and Marina gets up pushes her panties and shits on the bare ass of the dog Caroline, Yes the mouth of the dog Carolina all in the shit and even the mistress shat on her ass, now a bunch of shit , mistress Marina again takes the leash and starts again to walk the dog on a leash , naked, dirty ass , shit mistress on bare ass dog Carolina .

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:05 PM #6100
Модератор

Модератор

Me naked on the floor giving you joi instructions how I want you to tease you cock while watching me squirt my pee out my pussy all over the carpet.
Xxxxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 2 min 49 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile