Old 07-10-2019, 08:39 PM #50871
Модератор

Модератор

you like to think that you are a big and important man , don 't you? Well , you are just as weak as any other man I have met. you aren 't hard to figure out , you just need a little...reprogramming. you 've told Me just enough about you to easily be able to take advantage of you - it was only a matter of time til I turned My attention to you. I 'm not only going to use your weaknesses against you , I 'm going to make you PAY for them!
Models: MelancholyMoe

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 95.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:40 PM #50872
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger , that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits , you are nothing , you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can 't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits , my perfect perky nipples drive you wild , now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn 't matter , only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:41 PM #50873
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger , that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits , you are nothing , you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can 't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits , my perfect perky nipples drive you wild , now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn 't matter , only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:42 PM #50874
Модератор

Модератор

Euwgh! You 're nothing but a disgusting little freak! You do know that don 't you? You know what a pathetic loser you are? You don 't deserve my attention - I 'm perfect and you 're nothing but a drooling fool. I know how desperate you are to make me happy , little ass bitch , and so I 'm going to give you a little treat. I 'm going to allow you to hand over every penny you own for nothing. Ha -ha like I said fucktard , you don 't deserve any of my attention. I 'll allow you to stare at my perfect ass while you pull out your wallet but don 't think for a second I 'm going to waste my time on a disgusting wimp like you. You 're just going to hand it all over to me - everything you have! Credit cards , cash , savings , EVERYTHING and when you 're completely broke , I 'm going to Coerce you to get a loan. Because its never enough for me. I always want more. You know how greedy I am and yet you just cant stay away. You 're fucking helpless , completely addicted to my perfection and so ready to live a life of poverty all for my entertainment. I don 't need your money , I just want it. I want to slowly drain you of everything. First your money and your dignity and when that 's all gone I 'll find even more cruel ways to destroy your life.
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:43 PM #50875
Модератор

Модератор

C 'mon Silly Subs ~if you truly can 't figure out what this simple clip is about from the title alone do I really even want someone as dense as you as a Sub , anyhow?! Likely not. LOL It doesn 't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my videos are about.....read the title , the tags , it should be obvious ,Genius. lol Go get your headphones , your lube and YOUR WALLET to buy this clip!
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:43 PM #50876
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you feel when you send tributes : adrenaline rush , almost getting goosebumps. The excitement of making this unfair transaction , because let 's face it. I won 't give you anything back. Make me giggle again at your stupidity. Send tributes while I am teasing you with my big naturals. I am so out of your league.
Use markups codes to show your admiration :
+ 20 % - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50 % - VIRGIN4EVA + 100 % - DRAINED4EVA + 1000 % - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:45 PM #50877
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love big tits , especially big natural tits. They 're so bouncy , so perky , so REAL! You can 't resist opening up that wallet to pay to jerk to this amazing view. Me cupping , bouncing , rubbing my tits right in front of your weak face. So buy it and get ready to spend and jerk!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:45 PM #50878
Модератор

Модератор

You will need to PAY TO PLAY. Make my time worth it. And it 's going to cost you a LOT of money. And the more you pay , the more you get to play. I 'll tease you , drive you crazy and make you want more and more. You 'll get addicted. And you won 't cum unless you pay for it too. Get ready to play my game.
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 PM #50879
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you were done giving milf goddess Penny Trait your money but you were wrong! LOL You 're back and more desperate than ever to please her. And there 's only one way to please Penny ~you will PAY! Her erotic and mesmerizing voice put you at ease while arousing and humiliating you at the same time! Grab your headphones and your wallet ~get ready to please Penny
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 PM #50880
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna stroke and cum for me? As a slave you have to pay for your orgasm! Especially if you are a money slave - then you need to pay! Anyway , without paying it wouldn 't be so exciting for you , would it? Have your card ready slave , take off your pants and follow my instructions!
Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile