Old 07-17-2019, 10:57 AM #54871
Модератор

Модератор

It's true when guys typically say I'm the biggest tease. I begin to get warm and horny while you watch, squirming as I seduce you. You want me more the moment I begin to touch my pussy making myself cum and squirt. I still won't let you have me. I prefer you to watch me touch my entire body until you bust a huge load in your pants because..after all..that it what a true tease would do.
Models: GoddessGabi

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:00 AM #54872
Модератор

Модератор

My tight sexy little body in this pink bikini makes you so w-e-a-k. You won't be able to resist my instructions to pull out your cock. pull out your wallet. and worship my gorgeous body by sending $10 for each part of me that I have you worship and jerk for. Are you getting all riled up for me? Aw, you wanna cum? Not yet. Stop stroking, send, and then you may continue worshipping and pumping... Once you've been adequately drained, I'll let you cum.
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 16 min 52 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:01 AM #54873
Модератор

Модератор

I seduce you easily as I tell you how to touch yourself for me. To stroke fast or slow. Then I get more greedy and start demanding, making it not a choice to stroke how you want too. It's all up to me, including giving a countdown to cum. Following my directions is such a lovely privilege.
(Not a custom video, no name is said)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:02 AM #54874
Модератор

Модератор

I will make it impossible for you to say no to me. After a few shots and my sultry voice guiding your strokes you will be left with no other choice then to eat it for me!
You will drink, edge and imagine I am right there in front of you commanding you and guiding you towards the perfect finale.... you will close your eyes once you start to cum and imagine all that big load going all over my perfect breasts. Then with your eyes closed you will lick every drop of cum you put on them.....like a good obedient boy......
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:02 AM #54875
Модератор

Модератор

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:03 AM #54876
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a while since you'e served your Goddess. Go ahead, buy it, jerk off to it, serve. You just can't help but give me all your money and there's no way I'm going to stop you. Pay up piggy!
Male your way to that tribute button. Show your Goddess how much you want to serve her. How much she's worth to you.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:06 AM #54877
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:07 AM #54878
Модератор

Модератор

The names all in the title. Sexy dancing tease. Watch me move my body, shake my ass.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:30 AM #54879
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 11:32 AM #54880
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile