Old 07-18-2019, 01:53 AM #56371
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind , makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:53 AM #56372
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Â*Velvets Â*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal , pours the creamy milk , and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one , chewing with her mouth open really wide.
While masticating her meal , she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
When one of the tiny losers threatens to **** in her cereal to prevent her from eating them , she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
In a brazen move , they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won 't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything , their bladders are so small , it would not have made a difference anyways!
***The customer asked for the word "pee " to be used a lot , so it is.
OTHER KEYWORDS -vore ,
Jacqueline Velvets , pee humiliation , food , blonde , blond , long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:53 AM #56373
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:53 AM #56374
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play ) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56375
Модератор

Модератор

Most men have real hobbies , did you know that? Sports , photography , martial arts , and more . Sure , other guys jerk off too , but they do it a NORMAL and healthy amount.

You , on the other hand . don 't even care about having other hobbies. You are a masturbation addicted LOSER! It 's all you do , all you can think about. Your number one (and only ) hobby in life is stroking your cock. You could even call yourself an expert at it. Wow , that 's really something to be proud of... Hahaha.

So do you know what this means? It means that when you cum to my bikini ass in this clip today , it will be the HIGHLIGHT of your entire fucking week.. what you look forward to most.. your favorite thing to do. LOL. So you better enjoy it , you pathetic stroke addict.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50 % Markup code : PAYPIPER 100 % Markup code : WEAK4PIPER 200 % Markup code : PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56376
Модератор

Модератор

One rule - NO CUMMING. Whether I tell you to speed it up or slow your stroking down , you will NOT cum. You need me. You crave to lose control , you 'd do anything to be one of my good boys. I own your cock , your mind , your orgasm. The only way to train you to be obedient and do what I want is to deny you. Constant arousal , the highest dopamine levels , never to be released. You can 't control yourself , you 'd be surprised how denial can bring you to bliss. This is good for you , and best of all , it 's good for ME.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 18 min 25 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 872
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56377
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56378
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 2. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 2 - Loyalty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 3.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56379
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy , Devon , in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow ” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza , apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She 's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can 't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie , the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon 's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight , but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can 't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass , but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon 's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric , trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon 's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full -length mirror and self -assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where 's she 's gained fat , and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then , when she 's done self -assessing she 's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then , she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12 :42 long )
Clip Contains : Amadahy , Devon , Natalya , Feeder /Feedee , Gaining Weight , Lesbian Domination , Sorority Hazing , Face stuffing /Overeating , Caloric Food , Tight Clothes , Clothing Try -On , Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:54 AM #56380
Модератор

Модератор

Part of my 7 deadly sins series Each of us is born with a box of matches inside of us...but we can 't strike them all ourselves..."
I struck a match within you. I unlocked passion and desire deeper than you ever realized existed. Some of your most erotic , most intense stroke sessions are those you share with me , and today will be no different. This started as a hobby , and quickly , effortlessly , turned into a love addiction. I 've conditioned you to lust after me , endlessly. Edge and cum for me again today , cementing your surrender with your orgasm , letting your hormones and neurotransmitters do all the hard work for me. Fall in lust with me , over and over again.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile