Old 05-18-2021, 10:04 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- A Very Kinky Return

Ftvgirls.com- A Very Kinky Return

Description:
I was seeing family in Alberqurque, New Mexico when I thought about contacting FTV and seeing if they_d be interested in shooting me again. You see, flights are so expensive its easier if I take my car down from LA to New Mexico. I was going there for Memorial Day weekend and what if along the way back I see FTV again in Arizona? Well the stars mustve been alinged right because everything worked out and I ended up having a fun shoot. I hope I surprised you guys with some of my new talents and skinnier and firmer body. I_ve been working out and eating a lot better so I_ve lost weight and I_ve even got a nice tan. The injury I had from last time when I was shooting with Tamara is all better now and I didn_t get any scars fortunately. I know my breasts are smaller but butt didn_t shrink and its firmer too. Besides FTV being where I broke it first into the adult industry its been one of my favorite companies to work with. Since I_m doing a lot of softcore shooting now I go by the name Pepper Kester. Pepper is my pets_ name and Kester was the street I lived on People also ask me why I haven_t done hardcore shoots with guys, well long story short I will only have sex with guys I_m intimate with and I really prefer girls anyway. Where else can I have sex with girls who I_ve always dreamed about and get paid for it too? I had fun fun fun on the shoot today even though I forgot how hot it gets here in the summer and my throat would dry up and I would get the rasping cough from the dust in the air. On a dare with a girlfriend of mine a few weeks ago I fisted myself for the first time and so now I know how. I don_t need lube just my spit and I did it on video now for the first time ever. My hands are big not like Tamara_s little things so it really stretches me out. At least I had some practice with that super large yellow vegetable and those 5 cucumbers I_ve been experimenting with my pussy since I was twelve so I_m always down for something new. Until next time guys
Model:
Lacie
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : lacie-00000833-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 259.67 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:lacie-00000833-01-1080p.mp4 - 259.7 MB
UbiqFile:lacie-00000833-02-1080p.mp4 - 503.9 MB