Old 04-26-2019, 05:05 PM #16991
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:09 PM #16992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mrsviolence - iwantclips

Models: mrsviolence

Duration: 2 min 12 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:10 PM #16993
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:11 PM #16994
Модератор

Модератор

Kat and Cherry explore a bunch of firsts together! They start by trying on and teasing in some panties. They then finger each other, use dildos on each other, use a strap on, double ended dildo, they ride a sybian together, and they even attempt scissoring! In the end, they take a shower together and wash each other off.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 43 min 15 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:13 PM #16995
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:19 PM #16996
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss calls you into the office and looks sternly at your progress report. She has been making changes in the company and has been considering the option of letting go of some employees - you would be one of them. Luckily, there is one other option that would enable you to keep your job... Your boss appears aroused as She begins to tell you about Her recent investment in a shrinking device. A simple click of a button can shrink you down into a tiny little man the size of Her thumb. She starts caressing Herself as She thinks about the possibilities of having Her desk drawer filled with tiny male employees. Seeing your boss like this is making you rock hard. you start imagining how it would feel being shrunk down at Her mercy. you look at Her sexy pantyhose legs, Her silver stilettos, and become so weak that you quickly agree to being Her first shrinking guinea pig. She orders you to take off all your clothes before She presses the shrinking device button and you slowly start becoming smaller, smaller, until finally you are the size of a matchbox. She laughs in delight as She towers above your puny body. Now you are truly helpless before your giant boss. you try to shout out for her to turn you back to normal size but nothing but a little mouse squeak comes out of your mouth. your sexy giant boss feels the massive power she now has and starts taking advantage of the fact that with one hard step of Her stiletto She could crush your bones like a bug beneath Her sole. She removes Her shoe and rubs Her pantyhose toes in your face laughing. Suddenly She becomes ravenous as She realises how delicious you smell.... Just a little taste, She says.... Soon your face and body is covered in Her spit as She licks your tiny naked body with Her giant tongue. you squirm between Her long black fingernails, but your fate is inevitable.... She gulps you down whole as Her lunch, satisfied...for now..as you make your way all the way down.... Includes: Giantess, Office Fantasy, Shrinking Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Crush, High Heels, Pantyhose, BANNED WORD, Office Domination, Femdom POV, Lipstick Fetish, Fingernail Fetish, POV, Female Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:20 PM #16997
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your 'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:22 PM #16998
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating Blackmail Fantasy info out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:24 PM #16999
Модератор

Модератор

Aww you have a tiny penis.Don't worry you deserve to cum too, I won't completely deny you just because your dick is small and worthless. You must be so horny, because I know you're a virgin with that tiny dick of yours. Your tiny dick is rock hard for me already, it's not like it would take very long for such a little dick to get hard. Seeing my big tits in this tiny bikini made you hard instantly. You want to stroke that tiny dick for my huge tits? Don't you love how huge my tits are in comparison to that pathetic little cock of yours? My tits could completely consume your little dick. Go ahead and jerk that little dick for my big tits. See how long that tiny pathetic thing will last for my big tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:29 PM #17000
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Jillian Janson, and brand new model Riley Mae, their first futa experience, creampie, second cum shot See MissaX.com for full description
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile