Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:02 PM #7002
Модератор

Модератор

*custom clip*: "you catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what i'm doing. i confess and you ask me what i like BANNED WORDut your feet... you tease me with your BANNED WORD arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. you tell me i can stroke my cock while you tease me. i have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. you go through each one as i am on the floor getting a good view. when you think i've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. in the end, i cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (note: the clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p hd; 10:05 min this clip includes elements of: femdom pov, foot fetish, BANNED WORD heels, topless, legs, arched feet, bare legs, red toes, masturbation games, jerk off encouragement, light humiliation.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:03 PM #7003
Модератор

Модератор

Goldie lives alone and invites a sex toy salesman in to show her his big bag of tricks ...When he opens the bag Goldie gets all excited with so many shapes and sizes of toys ,her offers a demo ride on each..Goldie pleasures herself and he helps with them all from vibrators to life like cocks having so much fun she cant decide on which she loves the most!...The salesman then grabbing a cock the same likeness to his own gets Goldie to close her eyes and suck on both his and the dildo and compare then fucks her with both real and fake cock to see if can tell the difference for a multitude of orgasms ending in choosing the whole bag of tricks and the salesman too!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 21 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:04 PM #7004
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You are a hired assassin and im a rich man. I wake up tied up in a chair..because you put me out with chl0r0f0rm.. you tell me that you need the code for the safe...that money in there belongs to the mafia...you tell me that nothing happens to me when i give it to you....i dont want to....then you start to tease me...my cock gets hard....you said you jerk it when i give you the code..so i give you the code....after you startet you said..whisper in my ear...im sorry i lied.....then you start to strangle me...then when im finished...you take a few pictures of me as proof to the mafia. While you do that you see that i drool you take a picture of it and make fun of me"
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:06 PM #7005
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:09 PM #7006
Модератор

Модератор

custom clip. no name used. request: you are my girlfriends best friend. you know i want to BANNED WORD with you. the problem is, you know from my girl that i have a small cock and am a minute man. you suggest we make a bet. if i can last 3 min of your jerk off instructions then i can BANNED WORD with you. if i can't last, then i have to pay a bill for you (rent, car payment etc.) and you get to set my girlfriend up with a guy with a big dick. the bet is that i have to jerk it and i have to keep pace with your leg and foot while it's crossed. when the bet starts you have your legs crossed, you are moving your foot and leg, and very cocky-like saying i shouldn't have taken the bet, you own my little cock and that you are going to coerce me to bust my load. constant use of the small penis signs (inch sign, beat off the pinky sign etc.) and references to how i can't last long enough, going to bust my load, how my girl needs a bigger cock etc. constant mocking of "i know that probably feels too good" and "you're gonna bust" etc. as time progresses you pick up the pace with movement of your leg and foot (while keeping legs crossed), letting me know i can't handle it and finally tell me that you're going to count down and make me cum. you ask me if i'm ready for another 'double or nothing' round, change to another pair of open toed shoes and cross your leg and make it happen again (basically repeating the same type of comments) letting me know you totally own my cock and wallet. fetishes: sph, premature ejaculation, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, legs, foot, heels, findom, light humiliation, bratty, brat girls, bratty goddess
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:09 PM #7007
Модератор

Модератор

something about mommy telling you to stroke your wee-wee is the most intense pleasure you could ever find. you don't want to hear it called a dick, cock, or even little prince. you just want those cute little ba....b.y words like wee-wee and BANNED WORD-BANNED WORD to take you to the edge. mommy wants that too. i want you to fall into a trance as i say those little childish words in the sweetest b.a _by talk you could ever hear. this is one for the real soft subbies that need the gentlest of jerk off encouragement from their mommies. consists of: mommy fetish, mommy goddess, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, goddess worship small penis encouragement, small penis joi, tease goddess, cock tease, mind fuck, giggling, sub training, wee wee fetish, mommy goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, goddess, ba.b. y talk, sensual domination, sensual goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:10 PM #7008
Модератор

Модератор

I love leggings the way they make my ass look! So tight and almost see through. You know when you see girls in leggings you always get weak. I cant deny even I love a sexy girl in leggings. Its better than a short skirt or dress. Its sexy as hell and mesmerizing to see a girl tease you so close to seeing it bare but that thin layer of fabric is keeping you from your dream. You'll earn it my pet just like everything else. Watch every second of this clip enjoying the tease because in the end you'll be rewarded for your patience.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:17 PM #7009
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:18 PM #7010
Модератор

Модератор

She comes into the kitchen takes a banana and begins to put one hand in his pants and then pulls it out and sniffs my finger is she doing in different poses. If you have ideas for new clips, send them to [email*protected] WORD.com .
Models: Store of Sexy and Great brunette

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 85.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile