Old 04-03-2019, 02:11 PM #7991
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:21 PM #7992
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:24 PM #7993
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to make your brain just explode? This video comes like a bomb inside your head, triggering your mind and leave you helpless, dumb, epileptic. Flashing your eyes with fast strobo light is nothing compared to what you're gonna listen. First part in english, second part in a diabolical scary language. You will talk with the Devil himself, as you get more and more triggered...This is not hipnosis, this is pure brain disintegration.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:31 PM #7994
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:44 PM #7995
Модератор

Модератор

There's one good thing about edging to my videos without cuming… at least your blue balls will be full of cum and I'm gonna let you stroke your cock for me in this video. But the catch is that I'm gonna cure you of your resistance to cum eating, haha! You love the thought of doing something so faggy for me your brain won't let you fully enjoy it. Well, I'm gonna give you no choice in this video! And it's the first step to begging me for more and more! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Edging Games, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:45 PM #7996
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Tease - MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:48 PM #7997
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:51 PM #7998
Модератор

Модератор

HELLO SUB, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE. YOU MIND HAVE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED. YOU ARE A DRONE FOR ME, YOUR MIND IS MY PLAYGROUND. YOUR BRAIN IS A SPONGE THAT ABSORVES ALL THAT I SAY. I LOVE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR WEAK MIND ... WATCH, LISTEN, FOLLOW ME. STARE WHILE IM IMPLANTING TRIGGERS IN YOUR WEAK MIND, PROGRAMMING YOUR BRAIN, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE, IM YOUR ADDICTION, IM THE REASON, I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. WATCH, STARE, LISTEN, CONTAINS: TRIGGERS, BRAIN WASH TECHNIQUES, FLASHING, SUBCONSCIOUS TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:54 PM #7999
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 02:57 PM #8000
Модератор

Модератор

You have been ensnared by the deadliest Supervillianess you have ever known. You have been defeating villains all your life, just as you had hoped to defeat Her. However it appears she has bested you, as she removes your blindfold, revealing her delectable curves, D34TH emblazoned across her ample bust. Her wicked smile spreads as she looks down at you, watching you realize your predicament.She has you tied tightly to your chair, unable to move an inch. You try to reason with Her, but she i furious with your meddling, your constant need to be a hero. You should have just let her be, she says. But how could you stand by and let Her seduce and countless men? Your attempts to thwart Her have made you a target and She did not waste any time in capturing you.She explains that she has a new method of dealing with the men she captures, stroking their hard cocks until they are ready to burst, expertly working them to the brink of orgasm. Once their cock is twitching and throbbing, pre-cum oozing all over Her hand, She reveals her huge, mind blowing breasts to her prey as she jerks them to completion. The powers she possesses means that the sight of her tits at the moment of orgasm causes the life of a man to permanently leave his body, as his balls are drained, so is his life coerce.She unzips you, taking your already stiff cock in her hand. She smiles, even knowing it will end you, you simply can't resist getting hard at the sight of Her...
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile