Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:56 PM #66162
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your secretary and we are on a work trip. I'm worried that I might lose my job so after checking into the hotel, I come by your room, pretending that I want to discuss some work related issues, but once I'm inside I want to make sure you will not lay me off. We sit next to each other. I look at you and tell you the real reason I wanted to meet with you in private is that I want to tell you how much I need the job, and I can't afford to lose it. I'm willing to do anything. After you hesitate to respond, I start to strip out of my clothing, leaving only sexy lingerie. I push you back onto the bed, giving you a little taste of my qualifications, assuring you that I'm willing to go above and beyond my duties at work, and showing you exactly why you need my services.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM #66163
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM #66164
Модератор

Модератор

you don't want to resist this. you want to give Me more. it feels way too good to be right here in front of Me. Giving to Me. you know you want too. you want to do it. you love to look at My beautiful face, My long legs, everything about Me...just makes you so weak...and slowly drains you. I take you somewhere else, nothing else exists, but us.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM #66165
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM #66166
Модератор

Модератор

A video designed to mesmerize and tease... to draw you in and wash your mind clean of thoughts, yet fill it with such sinful urges... teasing you to the edge and pulling you back, only to tease you again, and again, and again...
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 20 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 PM #66167
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me cum. My shorts are so wet as I rub my pussy. I'm gonna cum so hard. I head to work and play with my pussy in the bathroom. Just squat over your face in my gstring. How many times can you nut?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 PM #66168
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a real mind fuck of 4 2 0 pleasure. You'll go down the rabbit hole of mary jane intoxication, deeper and deeper, hit by hit. It's going to be fun. It's going to be hot and exciting and teasingly playful. There's no hard humiliation or difficult tasks, just the pure euphoria of edging your cock as you Smoke your mind away into oblivion. Your high is exponentially heightened by my holographic, mind bending outfit and sexy body. Get ready for 20 minutes in stoner heaven.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 44 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 PM #66169
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 PM #66170
Модератор

Модератор

You heard me, loser. Let me tell you your purpose in life and all the ways in which you can be useful to me. Of course, all the ways include your wallet. Good Boy Codes: 30% YESMISSKAYLEIGH 100% OINK4KAYLEIGH 500% ILOVEKAYLEIGH 1000% ALL4KAYLEIGH
Models: Worship Kayleigh

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile