Old 11-03-2019, 01:04 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Therapist-Fantasy Reveals Your Chronic Denial Of Your Lust For Big Black Cock - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, headersearch', headersearchmobile', humiliationpov