Old 06-08-2020, 03:09 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Agent Fucks Cute Ponytail Babe With A Thick Strap-on-

Fakehub.com- Agent Fucks Cute Ponytail Babe With A Thick Strap-on-

Description:
Bella (25 mins). Bella is as cute as button and as pretty as a picture. She floated into my office with a delicious looking body wrapped under figure hugging leggings and a tantalizing top. I was keen to try my lavish charm on her_but there was no need. She took me completely by surprise by telling me that the reason she was there was to have sex with me for an adult casting. I regained my composure faster then a snake strikes_and asked her to explain more. She then replied about how her girlfriend_one of my previous victims_had told her to come along for a casting as she likes sex and I_m more desirable then water in the desert. This was shaping up to be a good day_I couldn_t wait to get this sexy woman naked and wetter then a cucumber in an all women_s prison. Speaking of cucumbers_after we did the short interview_I happened to have one in the desk and decided that I was going to have all sorts of fun with Bella. I asked her if she could show me how she could suck a dick and she was soon licking and sucking the thick green cucumber like it was the Incredible Hulks cock. I was getting so turned on that within a few moments I was getting her to put a condom on the cucumber and then she was sprawled backwards on my desk_as I used the cucumber like a strap on and gave her one of her five a day. She loved the thick cucumber as it stretched her pussy out and I alternated my rhythm before bringing her to a glorious orgasm. It was her turn to pleasure me now and she got on her knees_pert ass in the air and she licked and finger fucked my pussy till I was arching backwards in the chair as my orgasm washed over me. A simply amazing casting with a cute and very sexy woman_who even took the cucumber home as a souvenir.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Agent Fucks Cute Ponytail Babe With A Thick Strap-on.mp4
File Size : 899.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:05
Video : AVC, 4 867 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Agent Fucks Cute Ponytail Babe With A Thick Strap-on.mp4 - 899.3 MB