Old 07-12-2019, 10:03 AM #8161
Модератор

Модератор

While out and about I have some HELLISH Farts! They are nonstop and some of the worst farts Ive ever had! I stop what I am doing and race home! I get stuck in traffic, sufferingpraying I make it home in time and that I dont shhh11it my pants!
When I get home. I RUSH to the bathroom and let out the load I have been holding for so long!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 81.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:10 AM #8162
Модератор

Модератор

I had like the worst fucking diarrhea of my fucking life tbh. I was super gassy, my shit was runny, moist, and loose as fuck. It smelled fucking horrible!!! It was nonstop farts and sharts. When you see the pile at the end holy fuck honestly!!!!
Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:13 AM #8163
Модератор

Модератор

A good morning shit after a night of ice cream cereal. Unfortunately the sound went out at the best part but its definitely worth watching. Toilet Slaves this is for you. I coach you to consume my waste even gives it a little mix for you.
Models: GushyGoddess

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:16 AM #8164
Модератор

Модератор

Christina fed me a large portion of warm and smelly shit with fart! This time she saved shit for almost 3 days. In the end, Christina ordered me to clean the sole of her shoe with her tongue from her shit.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:19 AM #8165
Модератор

Модератор

This is the All included Dine, Pee Morning After Dump
I start out by doing a seductive little dance for you all. You can see my full body moving to the music. I bend over, and show you whats underneath my dress.Then I put on my pink sparkling heels.
After I put on my shoes, I continue to dance for you and bend over showing you my big juicy ass touching my toes.
I slowly move my hands up my thighs as I begin to stand up to introduce myself.
I tell you that Im doing a dine and DUMP
I start showing you the pizza rolls, and express how excited I am to be doing this video for you!
Next scene:
Im in my bathroom, because in the middle of trying to record this dine dump, I had to pee super bad.
Thus, the idea to eat pizza rolls, while peeing, was born.
I remain teasing you, and put on my glasses. I move my dress up over my ass to give you a better visual.
I move the camera around so you can see better, and tell you that I decided to sit on the toilet and pee into a trash can, so you all can have a better visual.
Pussy positioned in line with trash can, on full display.
I decide to make things more interesting by Fucking my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. It feels so good, as I fuck myself hard and fast.
After Im finished playing with myself, I take a drink, and start to eat pizza rolls while rubbing my clit.
I continue to eat pizza rolls as I let loose and pee for quite some time.
Giving you an up close visual of me peeing and eating.
After I pee, I then continue the assault on my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. All while still eating, and asking,
Do you like to watch me play with my freshly covered pee pussy”
I do this for a few more minutes, really getting into it. Asking you, Do you like that”. I keep fucking my pussy fast and hard, until I orgasm and my toothbrush battery died.
The next Morning: I dont waste any time getting down to business. I shake my ass for you, and let you know that time is not on my side, and I NEED TO GO SHIT NOW!
I hover over the toilet, ass facing camera, and pull my cheeks apart. I slowly shit into the toilet, leaving nothing to the imagination.
After Im done, I back my fat ass up closer to the camera, and spread my cheeks once again to show you my fresh shit covered ass hole. I then place my camera under me while im squatting over it, to get you a more IRL experience.
I really enjoyed making this 17 minute long video for you guy!
If you buy, please rate and comment!
Love,
Dolly
Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 17 min 19 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:30 AM #8166
Модератор

Модератор

I cum squealing with my mouth stuffed with delicious shit in this vid <3 I swallow the melted shit ooze sitting on my tongue, showing you before and after I swallow. I poop my pink bikini panties till they're overflowing and you see how soaked my shit-covered pussy is up close afterwards, I'm flushed and literally *dripping* in front of the camera.
And of course, I moan with pleasure as I fill my panties, and gush about how much I enjoy pooping my panties, and how much I'm looking forward to sharing this with you
Old 07-12-2019, 10:48 AM #8167
Модератор

Модератор

Part One
Check me out in my sexy cut off shorts and my Lolita sunglasses! I love being a naughty little scat girl! Watch me dance around in my sexy little outfit while I tell you all about the massive load of poop I have up my butt!
I can tell that it's going to be a big one but I have no idea just how huge this turd is going to be! When I'm done dancing and posing in my shorts I slowly strip them off for you. It's time to let my little starfish open up so I can let a giant turd out!
I get down on my hands and knees, reach my hand back, and shit out the biggest solid turd I've ever shit out in my life! I shit it out right into my waiting hand!
Oh my god it's so big! Not only is it long but it is so thick too! I need two hands to lift this sucker up! Oh it's so warm and stinky!
Part Two
It's time for part two of my massive turd fun!
Listen to me talk dirty to you. I tell you all about the HUGE turd I just shit out! I love talking about my nasty, sexy adventures! Please listen to me tell you all about how I am going to eat my shit! I can't wait to taste it, lick it, and feel it working its way down into my belly. Then, in a few days, I will shit it out again!
Thinking about eating my shit is turning me on so much! It's time to play with the real thing! I pick up my GIANT turd and smell it! Mmm! It's still warm! It's smells so good! I keep talking dirty as I suck my turd like a cock.
It's time to eat my shit! I pick out a nice little turd and pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It taste so good! Then, I swallow! I gag a little and my eyes tear up but I do it! I swallow my shit!
I love eating my shit! I wish I could bite into my big log and just chew my shit and swallow it down. But for now, I will stick to the cute little turds! I love eating my shit so much I eat another one! Watch me gag a little and then swallow that baby down!
I love being a happy little shit eater!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 815 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:57 AM #8168
Модератор

Модератор

I has really bad flu and all the coughing I was doing was making me puke.
Models: MistressEsme

Duration: 3 min 39 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:01 AM #8169
Модератор

Модератор

are uin love for trasparence vomit? welcome! this is a great compilation with one theme: spit catharr, vomit water and dildo sucking til my throat to makes me donl lose it!
Models:

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 886 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 11:03 AM #8170
Модератор

Модератор

Doggie Style onto the floor, Im Hairynot the best shot of it coming out! but thats why its cheap!!
Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile