Old 03-05-2019, 04:02 AM #2771
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy teacher, Miss Reya Fet, has shrunk the whole class down to a mere 3 inches tall and has you all on her coffee table! Now she is a huge giantess woman! She sips her **** and talks about how hard she works and how tired and sore her feet get after wearing high heels all day. She props her HUGE feet up on the coffee table and orders the class to use their tiny hands to start rubbing them. Ooh, that feels so good. Stick your little tongues out of your mouths and start licking up and down the gigantic soles. Mmm yes, that's it. Miss Fet delights in the fact that she now has all these little slaves to please her however she wishes and she doesn't have to stand up and teach or grade papers anymore. Why didn't she think of this before? Getting horny from all the foot attention, Miss Fet informs the students that nothing does it for her more than using an electric toothbrush on her feet and lightly tickling them! She takes one and begins running it up and down her big feet, in between the toes, up and down the sides and arches and across the wrinkles on her soles. She giggles sensually, getting so aroused. She orders the class to keep going, to keep worshipping her feet while she tickles. Miss Fet talks about how wet she is getting between her legs from this and how she is only wearing a shirt right now, so there's very easy access to her amazon pussy... Miss Fet spreads her legs, keeping the bottoms of her feet and full view. Now you can all see your teacher's huge, dripping pussy. She briefly runs the electric toothbrush down to it and starts rubbing it with her fingers, as well. She smiles deviously, getting so deliriously horny that she begins picking up students and shoving their tiny bodies inside of her pussy and her tight asshole. Ohh my, it feels so good to feel their little bodies writhing around in there! She loves feeling doubly penetrated by her tiny class and she can't take it anymore but to use her vibrator to give herself many explosive orgasms! Miss Fet ends up smashing some of the students with her feet (oops!) and the other ones have sacrificed their lives inside her pussy and ass. Oh well, there will be more students to shrink and have fun with tomorrow!
Models: Reya Fet

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:05 AM #2772
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to Sole Addicts Anonymous. A safe place to worship the soles of a goddess who understands your need and desire to wrap soft soles around your face and feel comforted by them. No one judges you here, it's a safe place to be yourself, to explore your desires and indulge so that you can be a good employee, partner, boss, a better person. Someone who is not consumed by an unquenchable thirst for soles, all day long. Go on, let yourself indulge, will you sniff, lick or suck them first?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:19 AM #2773
Модератор

Модератор

Daphney and Kym have soles to for. And you agree foot boy. So common over here and watch as they endlessly tease you with their feet while they they enjoy licking and sucking each others.
Models: Pay To Obey

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:36 AM #2774
Модератор

Модератор

You didn't expect me in your office. I waited till everyone leaves. I've noticed you've been starring at my feet all day long. Then you go into your office and stroke your cock to me. Don't deny it! I've seen cum stains on your pants. You are a total foot perv! I bet you rather jerk to my gorgeous feet than fuck your wife's pussy. I will let you admire, worship and stroke your cock to my hot feet BUT you must double my salary. If you DON'T - i will tell your wife that you jerk all day to my feet. Now pull out your cock, show me how hard you are for my soft soles, pretty manicured toes, long legs....You are so horny for me! I love homewrecking you with my feet. You are so weak. I turn around and show off my hot ass, tease your hard throbbing cock with my wiggling toes....I apply lotion on my feet and massage them telling you all about how good it feels to slide your hard cock between my warm soft feet. I give you lots of Feet JOI....You will cum to my feet AND NOT your wife.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:43 AM #2775
Модератор

Модератор

All I have to do is show up in latex pants and bare feet and you would have to stop what you�re doing and drop to your knees! Does that mean you�re a weak ass loser? And if I told you to take your pants off and cum on my wrinkled soles, you would do it anywhere, anytime! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Foot Worship, Latex Leggings, Foot Humiliation, Feet JOI.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:44 AM #2776
Модератор

Модератор

We both had a long day... let's unwind together!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 04:48 AM #2777
Модератор

Модератор

Petite, young Zara Brooks is so horny for you, and she wants you here with her right now. She's going to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get a real cock for her dainty feet soon! Watch from inside her pretty, pink bedroom as she impatiently strokes her biggest dildo with her sparkly pedicured toes and soft soles. She'll even prop up her firm ass and tease you with her blue and white polkadot panties. You could put your hard cock in between those cute, little feet and have her play with it all night. Desperate for you, Zara moans and begs to see your cum explode on her itty bitty feet.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 05:08 AM #2778
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 24 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 05:42 AM #2779
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy psychologist has a very hands on approach to your foot fetish.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-05-2019, 05:43 AM #2780
Модератор

Модератор

this is our first date, just you and Me, you think we can be a perfect couple! yes we can Be !But I know your dirty SECRET !get Down on your kneed Betafootssub, your ex Told me Everything About You!what a perv
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile