Old 07-18-2019, 01:55 AM #56391
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble , but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it 's my bare hand , then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back , attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts , and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:56 AM #56392
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistresszoey - iwantclips

Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:56 AM #56393
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you 're really thinking about in class.
Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:56 AM #56394
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:56 AM #56395
Модератор

Модератор

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:57 AM #56396
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set , the accident produced an explosion of sorts , and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways … his Step-Mother tends to him , checking his temperature and making sure he eats well , but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:57 AM #56397
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kira Star I know how much you love my hot body and my beautiful face. You want so badly to be with a beautiful girl. But you can 't , so all you can do is wish and jerk your loser cock. So since you 're not a real man and you can 't be with a real woman , I 'm going to teach you something you can do for me. You can suck cock for money. But to ease you in to sucking cock , I 'm going to make it easier for you to transition into being a cock sucker by having you start with shemales. And you 're going to love shemales because they have combine your two favorite things , a beautiful woman with a big cock , LOL!
So loser get down on your knees loser and look up at her with her big cock in your face. Now don 't touch her , she only wants you to suck her cock. No hands. Even she thinks you 're a loser , lol! But I know you 've been craving this , fantasizing about sucking off a beautiful shemale. Now slowly start to suck her off. Do you see how much bigger her cock is than yours? Doesn 't that make you feel even more pathetic? Sucking off a hot shemale with a bigger cock than yours! LOL! Feel her hot cock go down your throat , loser. Suck her off.
Relax and enjoy it , don 't be ashamed , just get into it and become the shemale cock sucker you have longed to be. Feel her cock in your mouth , feel the shame and humiliation , and feel that make your cock even harder. Now look up at her with her cock in your mouth and thank her with your eyes. Now gag on her big cock. Show her how much you love it. I know you love it. You might even be able to find other men who will pay to watch you gag on it , lol!
Now get ready to take her cum. She 's going to jerk it while you suck on the head. Beg her for her big load in your mouth and on your face. Suck and slurp on it loser , draw that cum out. The better you suck , the more cum you will swallow. And if she 's satisfied , she 'll be a returning customer. And I want you to have them lined up all day , waiting to be sucked by you , the expert shemale cocksucker. Swallow her load loser. Lick up every drop. Now thank her loser and thank me for doing this to you. Then get ready for the next one!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:57 AM #56398
Модератор

Модератор

You constantly are trying to get my attention. You jump through hoops trying to impress me , to make me laugh or look your way. It 's time we upped the game. You 're taking a new step for me , slut! It involves two things , your mouth and this here cock! Open wide , whore! You 're going to put your devotion to the test!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:57 AM #56399
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in my words : This is a very naughty anal instructional request in which I am nude. You 're so lucky! The ending is just what you need...
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:57 AM #56400
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request : The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close , and spreading your toes , but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on , my cock only pleasures to your feet , not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to , that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin , you say you 're going to drain my cock twice , so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self , saying how my enslavement turns you on , moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile