Duration: 31 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:14 AM #86203
Модератор

Модератор

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot Weapon of Torment. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:14 AM #86204
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my tits. You fucking moron, aren't you married? What would your wife say? LOL let me guess, you're one of those "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" guys. Maybe I should tell her that you're jerking off to my big tits right now. You fucking pervert. You can't help yourself though can you? My tits are just too perfect. Too round. Too soft. Too addictive. So much better than her tits, aren't they?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:15 AM #86205
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your Aroma perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:18 AM #86206
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST - "The video that I want is a girl-girl fighting with foot-smother, slapping, hand over mouth and foot gagging like the video that you have already made "an hard lesson" but a little more real, with a minimum of resistance by the slave and a bit more of malice by you. But the thing that I would love more than anything is that the slave seems to be my Step-Mother and you (Mistress Gaia) to take revenge on me decided to beat up, subdue and trample on my mother's face under her feet up to exhaust the slave, turning her strength in obedience and fear. If the video did also refer to me, my name is Daniele. It's obvious that if the video will reflect my fantasies I will have to ask other, logically according to your availability. Thank You." Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.
VIDEO RICHIESTA - ''Il video che vorrei e' un girl-girl fighting con foot-smother, slapping, hand over mouth e foot gagging simile al video che ha gia' fatto "an hard lesson" ma un po piu' reale, con un minimo di resistenza della slave e un po piu' di cattiveria da parte sua. La cosa che pero' mi piacerebbe piu' di tutto e' che facesse finta che la slave sia mia madre e Lei (Mistress Gaia) per vendicarsi di me ha deciso di picchiare, sottomettere e calpestare la faccia di mia madre sotto i suoi piedi fino a sfinire la slave trasformando la sua resistenza in obbedienza e paura. Se nel video facesse anche riferimento a me, io mi chiamo Daniele. E' ovvio che se il video rispecchiera' le mie fantasie saro' costretto a richiederne altri, logicamente in base alla Sua disponibilita'. Grazie.'' E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:19 AM #86207
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:19 AM #86208
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:19 AM #86209
Модератор

Модератор

Your descent into a deep deep Aroma & Alexa addiction is about to start right now. Get your Aroma in your hand, and shake them up well, you're going to be getting fucked up for Me tonight.

This clip will make it so every part of you falls deep under my spell. You won't be able to resist temptation.

For best results use headphones, but they are not required.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 08:20 AM #86210
Модератор

Модератор

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on Aroma, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile