Old 06-10-2019, 09:12 AM #32401
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to cum for me? Not so fast. I need a whole load built up for me already. Saved in an ice cube or a shot glass. Yes, a previous ejaculation. Saved up, sitting next to you. So you'll do what I say. Getting ready to eat cum while you cum. I know you can't help it. You just LOVE eating your own cum for me. This will ease you into it, just slightly different than usual. You'll do it because you're a loser. You know that right? I control Losers like you. I make you stroke as you watch my sexy body. I'll tell you when to stroke, edge and continue again. Stare at me loser. Focus and do everything that I say. You'll do anything for me, won't you?! hehehe. Praise my name and stroke your cock. Eat the cum WHILE you cum. It's a sure way to do it this time. Add a Code to your Order: 20% Markup ' Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 AM #32402
Модератор

Модератор

You know what's really funny? My dick is bigger than yours! I can actually please a woman with mine. Can you even compare the two? You are so fucked. Not only do you have to compete with men that have large dicks but now you have to compete with beautiful women that have big dicks! Haha, I almost feel sorry for you. I think you will spend the rest of your life using those few fingers to jerk yourself off. You are such a loser.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 AM #32403
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 AM #32404
Модератор

Модератор

Try not to cum while I tease you with my ass, lips, pussy, and tits.
Models: Petite God

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:14 AM #32405
Модератор

Модератор

This is a quick clip of me doing what I do best.....sucking dick and eating cum. I start by dirty talking to you about what my mouth can do, then I drop to my knees and suck until my mouth is full of cum. I then open my mouth up wide, show you the big load and swallow!
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 3 min 31 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:14 AM #32406
Модератор

Модератор

you only had one gift request this year and that was to have My perfect ass sit on your sorry sub face. Im feeling generous so I'll allow that to happen this year slave...BUT there is one condition , you can only jerk off when Im sitting on your face AND you cant breath while jerking off. LOL you didnt think Id let you have all the fun did you ? (countdown at the end )
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:15 AM #32407
Модератор

Модератор

Come in my office. I wanted to talk to you about something. No, not the reports for work. I know you've been staring at me. I always see it. I know what you are looking at too. You want to see what's under my work clothes. You're a naughty little man at the office. Anre't you? I know it. I'm not stupid. You cannot stop staring. How about I give you a little treat. I'm going to take control of everything. You just do as I say...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:15 AM #32408
Модератор

Модератор

Carla gets naughty with a thick meaty cock to taste from her favorite male, JT. With slow, gentle, wet cocksucking, see her take the shaft in and out of her luscious lips without stopping, gently caressing the balls with her hand. She takes the cum load out the head of his slobbed-up wet cock with an open mouth to catch it on her tongue, then shows the camera before swallowing it all down. Shot in 1080p. Shot from viewer custom order. (Be sure to email [email*protected]**** when ready to order yours!)
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 18 min 31 s
Size: 1.78 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM #32409
Модератор

Модератор

My little foot and shoe loving worm is all locked up in his cage - he can't be trusted you see, and I have a guest with me today. My lovely friend Ella is visiting and she's come to see the worm and find out what good he is. Unfortunately, all he's good for is being a verbal punchbag and licking shoes clean, so this is exactly what we do!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM #32410
Модератор

Модератор

Your sister's new friends Mandy a major babe. You're always trying to ****. in on them when they're hanging out the bedroom. To your surprise one day you find them making out! You know you know you shouldn't be watching, but you just can't help yourself. It's not long before they catch you and they're ****ed as hell. "Are you peeping on us? What the fuck is wrong with you?" You are embarrassed and shame. To make matters worse, you have a growing erection in your pants you just can't hide. Suddenly their anger turns into sadistic delight, as they want to see how low you'll go. "You want a show? We'll give you a show." They begin making out some more, teasing you with their bodies and stripping down close to nothing. All the while humiliating and degrading you for what you'll never have "Get used to just watching, loser, you'll never get a girlfriend as hot as us. You're going to be a virgin the rest of your life!" They work you up so hard and then count you down to orgasm. Just when you think it's all over, one of them pulls out a strange cock shaped cage. "Get in here now you little bitch, or we are telling EVERYONE what you just did." You reluctantly oblige and they lock you away. "That'll teach you to ****. on us!" they say, laughing and dangling the key in front of your face.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile