Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 PM #31561
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to crush all of your friends as you watch in horror! Their toes wiggle and squish their little bodies with such ease. Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can crush them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face. Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive! These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath. Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth! These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you! OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 PM #31562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 PM #31563
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you? YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW! Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 PM #31564
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinCoerce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM #31565
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM #31566
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you run your own life? Do you honestly think you're an independent person? You are so wrong, You are a slave, you don't have any independence at all, you can't even make one decision for yourself. You are entirely owned by my tits. You live for my tits, you would even d!e for my tits. You must repeat after me "I am owned by Goddess Gwen's tits" that's a good slave, you know your place, you know you have no control. You know you are weak for my big breasts and you know they own your cock, your mind, your wallet.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM #31567
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM #31568
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:31 PM #31569
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four Teen 18+y tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:32 PM #31570
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile