Old 05-07-2019, 01:58 PM #21331
Модератор

Модератор

Harry and Sally are enjoying a walk when suddenly both are misteriously shrunken to bug size. Lexi unaware squash ****. Sally but she will do her best to compensate Harry. Lexi Blue as you have never seen her before!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:01 PM #21332
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:01 PM #21333
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:04 PM #21334
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for a sweet treat? You're going to worship My body as usual, but this time I have a special surprise for you. Whether you're obsessed with My big perfect tits or addicted to My gorgeous bubbly ass, this sinfully delicious clip will have you on your knees quick.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:09 PM #21335
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:14 PM #21336
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:15 PM #21337
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and s**** at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:16 PM #21338
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:17 PM #21339
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 02:19 PM #21340
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile