Old 04-03-2019, 03:28 PM #8011
Модератор

Модератор

The other day I had an appointment with my yogi but when I showed up he wasn't there. I knocked on the door but no one opened so I let myself in and I started stretching. It only took me a few minutes to realize that my yogi has been secretly taping our sessions. I found a hidden camcorder behind a shelf. I've had a hunch for a while that he has a foot fetish but it was finally confirmed. I decided to tease him with my souls and tell him to jerk off to my feet only if he will agree to give me free yoga sessions. Watch as I get my way by taking advantage of this perverts fetish!
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 03:45 PM #8012
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 03:47 PM #8013
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me. Good boys always use markup codes: 10% Markup- LOSER4MINA 20% Markup- FOOTADDICT 50% Markup- LOSERSPAY 100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA 200% Markup- WALLETBITCH 1000% Markup- 1000MINA Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 03:53 PM #8014
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 03:57 PM #8015
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 04:05 PM #8016
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: It's a dark night I am **** deeply. At mid night you came in and without my knowledge you took me away to your dungeon. When I awake I see you in front of my eyes. You laugh like a vamp. I have been cached by you and now I can't be released. I have to obey you, to your rules. If I don't you will whip me, slap me and punish me very harsh. I started shivering and crying.Then after that you kind of Taste me a little and snap your fingers and tell me to kiss your feet till u don't tell me to stop. You pull and say that you are my goddess. I can't do anything without your permission. In the end you make me **** imagining you being with me. Clip Contains: foot fetish, BANNED WORD, Tasting, mesmerize, mind fuck, slave training, soles, heels, shoes, goddess worship, redhead, femdom, legs, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 04:05 PM #8017
Модератор

Модератор

A creepy little clip about a pervert abducted in the woods and coerced to cum one last time before meeting his violent end.
Models: The Princess Ginger

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 04:22 PM #8018
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism, a hashtag which is quickly making it's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well, within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality, lust without guilt, desire without shame, pleasure without regret, selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness, self control without suffering and dicipline without fear, Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other' and not 'Self'. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual, yet highly charged mind control file, I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way, down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism, this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism, then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism, follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASMR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, CORSETS, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 04:23 PM #8019
Модератор

Модератор

You applied for this job at the magazine and you cant even put the right shoes in the issue. You should have never taken a gay boy job like this if you don't know about hot shoes or fashion. You are about to get a crash course in shoes because you will now come in everyday and kneel at my feet and lick the bottom of my shoes. Yup, every day you will bow and lick shoes. I don't care what I stepped in you will thank me for the privilege of swallowing the crud I stepped in. And after you swallow all the crud and thanked me for it, you will get to taste the leather. You will begin to learn the brand of shoe just by the taste and smell of the shoes. You will lick every girls shoes in the office until you get it right.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 04:26 PM #8020
Модератор

Модератор

Get down your knees and start worship...Relax, listen, stare, submit... i know how horny and weak you feel when you see a woman in latex, look at me, im your latex fetish dream, you feel so weak, aroused... your brain just melt when you look at this shiny tight latex pants...so shiny, so tight, its just like a second skin You love the way this latex outfit hugs every inch of my amazing legs and ass, your addiction gets stronger as you look at me it just melt your brain, it just mel your brain and make you fall deeper and deeper this latex mesmerize
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile