Old 06-05-2019, 07:55 PM #29421
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream. You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not slept well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax. Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel... You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do. You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me. You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:55 PM #29422
Модератор

Модератор

Bow down you peasant! It's time that you worship the royal tits of your Queen. Take a moment to bask all in their glory. No man would ever be able to sculpt such perfection. Your royal highness's breast are just naturally perfect. Lucky you, to serve such a Queen with such perfect tits!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:56 PM #29423
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:57 PM #29424
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:58 PM #29425
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:58 PM #29426
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:58 PM #29427
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:59 PM #29428
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ibicella FR - iwantclips

Models: Ibicella FR

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:00 PM #29429
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along. Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:00 PM #29430
Модератор

Модератор

You've been dying to serve me. Lurking, edging, obsessing to me hoping to find a way to get me to notice you... the only way I'd pay attention to a loser like you is if you're opening up your wallet. It's time to put your money to good use and hand it over to your superior- say bye bye to this weeks lunch money! Edging and pressing the "tribute" button is your new sex life! Good boys use code goodboy1
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile