Duration: 8 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 06:41 AM #11692
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of teeny tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, BANNED WORD, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 06:46 AM #11693
Модератор

Модератор

READY SET... SNIFF your way to LEVEL 2 Poppers slut! I dare you to use POPPERSPUPPET at checkout
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 06:50 AM #11694
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 06:51 AM #11695
Модератор

Модератор

Open those p0ppers and wrap your hand around your cock. Keep sniffing and stroking for your Princess like BANNED WORD good, submissive slave. You can'BANNED WORD get enough of inhaling p0ppers or worshiping Me. You keep coming back for more and more and more. You will be forever sniffing and stroking like the owned puppet you are.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 06:55 AM #11696
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:03 AM #11697
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Air Hostess Ashley Jay sneaks you into the back staff lounge in the airport, and my god you think your luck is in. Her perfect curves, sexy blue midi skirt, sheer nude nylon legs, and cute smile have you completely suckered in. You don't care about the consequences, and as she lores you in after catching you checking her out in the lobby your balls spin with excitement. Is this a dream or reality? All of your fantasy's have become a reality. Look at her huge juicy tits. She wants to fuck you. She's going to pin you down, and give you her sexy body... as she instructs you to get on the floor you are overwhelmed with excitement, you can see right up her sexy skirt. She tells you to stroke yourself for her... Is this a dream? She is going to give you a BIG SURPRISE before your flight. BUT WAIT, its not what you quite had in mind. Ashley is about to teach a loser like you that when it seems too good to be true.. well it usually is.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:11 AM #11698
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I control my heel-boi's very existence with my new super high ombre platform stiletto heels. Don't they look gorgeous with a soft silky pair of nude and black FF duo-tone seamed stockings? They might even feel better than they look. I know this slut would love to find out, but I'm not about to let its tongue near them... at least not until I've teased it to my sadistic satisfaction. Nope, this time it just gets to remain trapped under my heel floor with its head encased in a tight gas mask, every breath controlled by me and my cock poking through for easy access to what is rightfully mine. I guess the sole of my new heels feel good stroking my cock. It made such a mess on my floor. A mess it'll be tongue sponging up later, of course.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 90.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:28 AM #11699
Модератор

Модератор

Its your first day at work and it is My job to train you. You are the new guy and that means you have to earn your way up. You are going to start doing your job and some of mine! You're my office boy and you will do whatever I ask you otherwise you will be going bye bye. You know you are lucky to be working under such a hot woman.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:29 AM #11700
Модератор

Модератор

We dated for quite some time and I always thought you were a funny and cute guy. What I did NOT know was how short and stubby your peepee was while we dated. Since we took a break and have been seeing other people I have learned what a real mans cock looks like. Which kind of makes me not happy. I know you came over thinking we would maybe be getting back together. But I simply can not do that with how small you are. I just can't go back to that. I did notice though something while we dated...how you so often wanted to touch and massage my feet. See, you can't be my boyfriend again but perhaps we can arrange something else when I'm not on a date with real men with real cocks.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile