Old 08-24-2019, 12:15 AM #71651
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:18 AM #71652
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching Step-Mummy smoke her cigarettes, don't you? Well ok I'll give you a deal... you can watch me but you I'm going to teach you how to be a good boy and lick Step-Mummys pussy whilst I smoke!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:20 AM #71653
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:25 AM #71654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:28 AM #71655
Модератор

Модератор

Start off slow and steady. Deep inhales and long, slow strokes to the beat of the metronome. Keep sniffing and keep up with the pace. Breathe deep, stroke faster! Popping and jerking how I say, when I say! You even get a few sniffs with me, as long as you keep keep up with the pace!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 881 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:28 AM #71656
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:29 AM #71657
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave. I know a loser like you would love to see My feet from a candid POV. Watch Me tease the sand & ignore you as I relax & bask in the sun on this shore. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser!
25%: PuppyBoy
50%: GoodBitch
100%: KelseysBigLoser
500%: AddictedToKelsey
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:30 AM #71658
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:30 AM #71659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 12:31 AM #71660
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile