Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57941
Модератор

Модератор

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let 's play a game. I 'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming , you win. If you cum before the time elapses , I win and you pay me. In the end you 're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57942
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bitch. you remember from The Ultimate Jerk Off &amp ; Cum Eating Instruction how this works , right? you follow My demonstration , watching Me stroke My superior cock while you sit at home pathetically stroking yourself. Today we 're going to do something a little different. We 're going to play an edging game , ending in you ruining your orgasm by abandonment. I thought since the only time your cock gets touched is when you masturbate to JOI , I might as well switch it up for you. So , let 's see how long you can last jerking it fast and taking yourself to the edge of orgasm over and over again to My instruction. I know there 's no fucking way you 're going to make it through without cumming without permission , so when you do cum without permission you WILL take your hand away and just let it squirt out. Then , as further punishment for not making it through My instruction , you will squeeze the rest of the cum from your balls , scoop it all up , and eat it! Just like I do ;-)
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57943
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my eager little cum addict. I have fun plans for you today. You 'll be stroking and edging your cock over and over again until precum drips from the tip. Then you 're going to be a good boy and taste it. Good boys always taste their cum. You 'll savor the flavor while you continue to stroke , drip , and taste on my command. All the while drooling over my hot body! Then I have another little surprise for you. You 'll have to wait to find out.

Fetishes : CEI , Cum Eating Instruction , Orgasm Control , Masturbation Instruction , Edging Games , Findom , Female Domination , Femdom , Femdom POV
SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57944
Модератор

Модератор

CEI /Edging /Mesmerize /Worship (please refer to me as your slave throughout )
I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me &quot ;the position &quot ; you want me in when i 'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair , and my cock as close as i can to my mouth )
Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57945
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips , so we 're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before , many of you won 't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program , with the added sexy twist of me , Miss London Lix , setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I 'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip , but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light , and this time I 'm not telling you how I 've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes , length mix -ups , and other instructions , all designed to keep your cock on the edge , throbbing and dripping , for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say , and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today 's parameters are set to DURATION : Normal (around 17 minutes of edging ) and DIFFICULTY : Hard. Sit back , do exactly what I say , and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM #57946
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips , so we 're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before , many of you won 't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program , with the added sexy twist of me , Miss London Lix , setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I 'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip , but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light , and this time I 'm not telling you how I 've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes , length mix -ups , and other instructions , all designed to keep your cock on the edge , throbbing and dripping , for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say , and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today 's parameters are set to DURATION : Normal (around 17 minutes of edging ) and DIFFICULTY : Hard. Sit back , do exactly what I say , and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 AM #57947
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe , I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream , until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 AM #57948
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe , I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream , until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 AM #57949
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable , open this video , and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I 'll edge you , make you stop and go , verbally degrade you , and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I 'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me , your Goddess. Let 's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 AM #57950
Модератор

Модератор

I am so in the mood for a little cum eating. But , I 'm not talking about me ….oh no no no. Im talking about you. Your going to be the cum eater today , not me. Your going to get it hard , your going to lick it all up for your queen. Yours going to eat it up. I want it. I want your legs above your head and i want you you taking it straight to your open mouth. Your going to follow my instructions and your going to edge it right. I want a huge load covering your tongue.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile