Old 07-18-2019, 04:47 AM #3881
Модератор

Модератор

Alexis Texas' ass should be in the Smithsonian.
Models: Alexis Texas

Duration: 36 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:47 AM #3882
Модератор

Модератор

While I was at work, my younger sister Holly Hendrix stole some of my clothes and played dress up in an attempt to be cool and fuck my man. I can't believe that punk-ass twerp managed to get backstage- who does she think she is, me? Men are easy, especially horny band dudes, and she knows it! It wasn't so hard to take advantage of the situation and by situation I mean Small Hands' boner, plus I suppose she's a hot little piece of ass when she turns on the groupie slut charm! She takes after and takes dick just like me, it's cute. As far as I'm concerned, she earned her load of cum, even if my guy is a dirty cheater!
Models: Holly Hendrix, Small Hands

Duration: 24 min 48 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3883
Модератор

Модератор

Moka Mora walks into the massage parlor for her job interview. The funny thing is there's no one there to greet her. Avi Love runs into the room apologizing for the delay. Some of her employees have called in sick and she's been running around trying to take care of everything by herself. When Avi asks Moka if she's here for her appointment, she corrects her by saying that she's actually here for a job interview. Avi apologizes saying that she completely forgot she was coming in today. She sees that Moka has come prepared with her outfit in hand. She asks her to go upstairs and get changed. Moka takes off her clothes as she looks around at her new place of employment. She's got a good feeling about this gig and is gonna make sure she does a good job. She puts on a G-string which displays her perfectly shaped ass. When she straps on her bra, she covers herself up with a silky multi-colored robe. She looks incredible and she knows it! Alex Legend walks into the salon and is greeted by Avi. When she tells him that a new girl will service him instead of her today, he feels awkward as he has an established relationship with her. When he meets the new girl, he can't believe how hot she is. Avi assures him that Moka is a professional and that he'll be 100% satisfied. They go upstairs to change but as soon as Moka takes off her clothes, something doesn't feel right. Alex has never done this with anyone other than Avi. Moka goes downstairs to tell Avi what's happened and the girls go upstairs to resolve the situation. Alex apologizes to Avi; he just feels a little uncomfortable. Avi has an idea that will put his worries at ease. When she tells him that he'll be serviced by both girls, not only do his worries dissipate but his cock gets hard immediately. There's nothing wrong with a two-for-one special!
Models: Avi Love, Moka Mora, Alex Legend

Duration: 54 min 52 s
Size: 1.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3884
Модератор

Модератор

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!
Models: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure

Duration: 23 min 9 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3885
Модератор

Модератор

Nicole Pearl is picking fruit in the countryside, they are tasty and wake up her deepest desires for unexplored pleasures. When she is joined by Kristof Cale they both decide to taste the forbidden fruit of anal sex.
Models: Nicole Pearl, Kristof Cale

Duration: 25 min 51 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3886
Модератор

Модератор

Scarlett Sage gets undressed as Zoey Monroe lays naked on her massage table. She takes off her robe slowly and sensually as Zoey waits for her. When she turns around, she asks Zoey if she wants the Labia Touch special. When Zoey affirms, she smiles in anticipation. In just a pink bra and panties, Scarlett looks like a goddess. As Zoey lies on the table, she has no idea what the afternoon has in store for her but is excited for her massage. When Scarlett finally lays her hands on her soft warm skin, you can see the relief set in on Zoey's face. It feels incredible! ¬She works on her shoulders as Zoey closes her eyes. Working down her back, she massages the knots out of her body. She moves down to her ass and Zoey just can't believe how good it feels. As she lets out a moan, Scarlett climbs on the table and sits on her in reverse cowgirl. She starts massaging her legs and goes deep into her skin tissue. As she runs her hands in between her thighs, she gets closer and closer to her pussy. When she finally runs her hands over her clit, Zoey is ecstatic. She moans louder than before as Scarlett oils up her ass and pussy. She plays with her pussy as she spits on it. Zoey's body starts gyrating and before she knows it she starts cumming from the sensations. She's eager to return the favor and with Scarlett turned on, it looks like Zoey's gonna get exactly want she wants: Scarlett's warm labia!
Models: Zoey Monroe, Scarlett Sage

Duration: 49 min 33 s
Size: 2.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3887
Модератор

Модератор

Aaron finally made it home from tour and he still smelled like a mixture rock and roll and grimy band bus and I had to have him! I was ready and waiting on the new couch in my cutoff jean shorts showing off my butt cheeks just how he likes, excited to make some hot new sex memories with it. I really am such a good wife, even if my lapdances aren't the best- my blowjobs are! He appreciated my demonstration of how much room there was to get fucked all over the couch. We made a mess of spit and sex juices and cum- the couch is definitely here to stay now!
Models: Joanna Angel, Small Hands

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3888
Модератор

Модератор

Mindy Mink and Liv Revamped are all smiles today. As Liv tidies up the room, Mindy watches her employee closely. She might be the new girl but she's an excellent worker. When Liv takes the initiative to ask how she can better serve her female clientele, Mindy offers her a free lesson. She suggests Liv work on her; in fact, since she isn't in a hurry she can train her now. Liv is ecstatic for the opportunity. Mindy takes off her clothes and instructs her to pretend she's just a normal client that has come in for a massage. Mindy lies down on the table and Liv starts working on her back. As she massages her, Mindy compliments her on her technique. Before Mindy has a chance to turn over, Liv stops her saying that she hasn't massaged her ass yet. As she massages her ass, Mindy tells her to not be shy and really get in there. When she finally turns around, Liv starts working on her stomach asking Mindy if it feels ok. When Mindy responds that it feels wonderful, she makes a point to move Liv's hands on her breasts. She asks her to oil up her hands to smooth out the strokes. When she takes her hands and puts them on her pussy, Liv never expected this type of training. When she finds herself liking it, Mindy adds that this is a special type of technique that the female clientele often requests. When Mindy asks her to get on the table, she undresses Liv who seems to be a little reluctant to take off her clothes. But when Mindy finishes off her training session by eating her pussy, Liv is certain she'll have the experience necessary be the best employee this salon has.
Models: Liv Revamped, Mindi Mink

Duration: 46 min 55 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:48 AM #3889
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect beauty Tina Kay gives Kristof Cale a footjob with her soft feet. She's so excited and wants his throbbing dick in her ass! He fucks her hard until he cums all over her feet!
Models: Tina Kay, Kristof Cale

Duration: 36 min 15 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:49 AM #3890
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Malena, Linda Leclair, Kitty B, Dragon, Mike Angelo, Yanick Shaft, Vinny Star

Duration: 46 min 25 s
Size: 2.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile