Old 07-18-2019, 05:59 AM #57531
Модератор

Модератор

You have been playing with the idea of dipping into findom for a while now. You just never gathered the courage to act , to finally take the first step. It can be quite scary , I know. But I assure you , the pleasure of giving me what I deserve outweighs everything. I am willing to assist you in this important and exciting moment , explaining everything to you , making it easy to follow the instructions. We 'll make your first tribute easy and extremely satisfying. Weakened by my exquisite curves you 'll finally feel the first rush and satisfaction you 've been wanting for so long! Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 % As a bare minimum , use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:59 AM #57532
Модератор

Модератор

You didn 't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you? no honey - I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it 's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its ' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can 't even think bout doing anymore.
Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:59 AM #57533
Модератор

Модератор

Do you know what "Vinegar Strokes " means?The often odd , varied and bizarre facial expressions a man makes at the point when he is just about to ejaculate. The same sort of faces you would pull if you had just quaffed a pint of vinegar. If you didn 't , now you do. I mention it in this masturbation humiliation clip. That 's what this clip is all about... how stupid you look while you are pulling on your penis. Won 't that be fun? Humiliating you about what you are doing while you are doing it? You love feeling like a complete loser and I make sure that is exactly how you will feel. You 're welcome.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:00 AM #57534
Модератор

Модератор

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:00 AM #57535
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been thinking...I want to try something new. I want to try anal....but you 're going to be the bottom. Just trust me. I 'm all ready to go right now. First you 're going to suck it for me. Good boy now that you got my cock wet you 're going to bend over and let me fuck your ass. Now you 're going to do all the work and sit on my cock. You like that don 't you? I know you 've always fantasized about me fucking your ass. Use code "YESCARLIE " to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE " to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:00 AM #57536
Модератор

Модератор

I seduce you into handing over your personal information to Me. Open up your email on your phone or whatever and type in My email address - SheridanSantini @****.com (SheridanSantini at Y A H 0 0 DOT COM ) BEFORE watching this clip. You can type with one hand , right? The other one is going to be occupied - fumbling with your dick. While you are watching Me and listening to Me , you are to type in your info. I 'll tell you what I want but if some things don 't apply to you don 't worry. You have a brain , don 't you? Use your imagination. You know what I want. That excites you doesn 't it? Enough that you want to cum so bad as I tease you with My body. No cumming for you unless you push send , loser. But you 'll cum so hard knowing that I will learn who you are , where you are , who you know , who knows you and so on. No more hiding in the shadows.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:02 AM #57537
Модератор

Модератор

Through discipline , ritual , radical Mesmerizing and financial sacrifice , GODDESS can show you the way to a more meaningful and purposeful life.
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 1248 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:02 AM #57538
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to drool over me in this classy gold dress that makes me look like a million bucks while you are on your knees , being cruelly flipped off and humiliated by me. Stroke to my middle finger , bitch.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:02 AM #57539
Модератор

Модератор

Dance has always been a seductive act. Are you ready to let your mind go? Be a complete subby me $$ for Me? Don 't hesitate , you clicked for a reason... Even if you think you 're not a "finsub ", I 'm positive My curves , bright eyes and cute smile will bring you to your knees. You 'll be opening ancient doors deep within you that you never thought would open. It 's time to fall under My spell again , or for the first time. Seduction has always been My game , drooling has been yours.
Good boys use codes at checkout... 25 % JERKOFF 30 % CHUBBYPIG 50 % BLUEBALLS 100 % PAYPIG 200 % ALL4COUNTESS
Models: CountessVivienne

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 897 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:03 AM #57540
Модератор

Модератор

Soft , pillowy tits make you weak. Take out your cock and start stroking to my perfect , perky tits. Jerk your dick to my beautiful breasts. My tits are juicy , bouncy , full and natural. My D -cups melt your brain , turning you into a total tit freak. Imagine my tits in your face , jiggling. My hard nipples , nice and stiff. Just like your cock. Never stop stroking to my tits. My tits will own you. Big bouncing boobies turn your mind into mush. You can 't say no to tits. You can only dream of sticking your rock hard cock in between my boobs. Watch them bounce. You want them in your mouth , don 't you? You want to squeeze my tits , feel them spilling out of your hands. Soft , squishy tits. Goon , tit boy. I 'm going to turn you into a tit addicted drone , mindlessly pumping away to big pillowy tits and cleavage. Goon for my tits. Keep that cock hard for them , never stop stroking. You will never escape my tits.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile