Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8661
Модератор

Модератор

Here is the right perspective, the point of view best suited to you and your stupid and meaningless life. Look at my ass while I shit in your face! Look at it from the position best suited to your nature of a toilet slave, shitty human latrine.

ITALIAN
Ecco la giusta prospettiva, il punto di vista piu adatto a te e alla tua stupida e insignificante vita. Guarda il mio culo mentre ti caga in faccia!!! Osservalo dalla posizione piu adatta alla tua natura di schiavo cesso, latrina umana di merda.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8662
Модератор

Модератор

I have my scat slut in my dungeon for a couple of hours. Hes going to experience some of my delightful pleasures. I have him on a leash just to make sure he obeys me. I begin with him licking my shoes, its a good discipline for any slave. There are two dog bowls, one for my piss and the other for my shit. This slut is going to drink, and eat, until both bowls are licked nice and clean. Im also going to use my strapon on him. Making sure his ass is opened nice and wide for me. I do enjoy those squeals as I go all the way in. I get him to sit on the strapon, buttplug style. Its amusing to see him suffer. Then I feed him my shit, making sure he chews and swallows it. I allow him to masturbate with his cum over my shit in the bowl, and instruct him to eat all of it. What a lucky SLUT

ITALIAN
La mia sgualdrina mi faracompagnia nel mio dungoen per un paio dore.
Provera alcune tra le pratiche che amo di piu.
Lo tengo al guinzaglio , in modo che capisca bene chi comanda, che capisce che dipende solo dai miei voleri.
Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe, sempre un buon inizio per insegnare la disciplina a qualsiasi schiavo.
Sul pavimento ,due ciotole per cani, una per la mia pipì e laltra per la mia merda.
Questa troia e pronta per bere il mio nettare e mangiare la mia deliziosa merda , e da mio ordine ,dovra lasciare le ciotole completamente linde e pinte .
Mi divertiro anche anche ad incularlo con il mio strapon . Gli sfondo ‘ il culo come piace a me.
Amo e godo nel sentire i mugolii ed i gemiti dello schiavo, mentre lo scopo con tutta la mia foga.
Lo obbligo a sedersi su un particolare strap, un butt plug .E lo nutro della mia merda .
Gli ordino di masturbarsi
Gli faccio sedere sullo strapon, stile butt plug. È divertente vederlo soffrire. Poi gli do da mangiare la merda, assicurandomi che mastica e la ingoia. Gli permetto di masturbarsi con il suo sperma sulla mia merda nella ciotola, e di istruirlo a mangiare tutto. Che bella TROIA

Duration: 20 min 35 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8663
Модератор

Модератор

Im ready to go out for the evening. However, I really do have terrible stomach ache and I think I need to have a good shit. Perhaps you would like to join me as I relieve myself. Of course, I know you really want to enjoy eating my delicious hors doeuvre shit. Therefore, I have prepared a nice plastic wrapper for you. As you can see I didnt waste any and its so appetizing. Im happy that your going to enjoy the delicious taste of my very special shit supper

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8664
Модератор

Модератор

By now my slave has become a beast, locked in a cage, at the mercy of my will. Download this video POV and you will get the feeling of living the condition of inferior beings, make him eat my shit and to drink my divine nectar to survive: they will not have other, neither they will get out of the cage if they do not have eaten everything and drank all!

ITALIAN
Ormai il mio schiavo e diventato una chiuso in una gabbia, in balia della mia volonta. Scaricate questo video POV e avrete la sensazione di vivere la condizione di esseri inferiori, costretti a mangiare la mia merda e a bere il mio nettare divino per sopravvivere: non avranno altro, non potranno uscire dalla gabbia, se non avranno mangiato e bevuto tutto!

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Format: DivX
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8665
Модератор

Модератор

Hello slave, are you ready to watch my shit? Would you like to have my beautiful ass on your face and get all my tasty shit in your mouth?

ITALIAN
Ciao schiavo, sei pronto per guardare la mia merda? Desideri avere il mio bellissimo culo sulla tua faccia e ricevere tutta la mia gustosa merda nella tua bocca?

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8666
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mistress Parvati had a crazy idea in her mind ! She wanted to do something out of the ordinary !
First she make a nice diarrhea at her home and keep it safe for later. Then, because the summer started from 1 month ago, but Mistress didnt have a tan, she thought of taking her personal slave boy with Her, to the solar tanning and oblige him to cum there, in 5 min, for his Goddess, as a cum tribute. The humiliation was more intense as there was the possibility that someone will see or hear the fapping or moaning ! He succeeded doing it, by putting the glass dildo in his ass before starting to jerk off and of course, with the thought of His Mistress Me in his mind, of how erotic she can be, but also cruel, when she punishes her slaves.
The video displays Mistress, in the solar tanning, caressing her breasts first, then the view is positioned from down to between her legs and she caress her pussy lips. In the second part of the video, you will see the slave doing the order that Mistress gaves him !
At the end, Mistress and slave come back to her place where the slave receive his reward : his meal from this morning huge diarrhea !
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 21 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 AM #8667
Модератор

Модератор

Be in the place of my slave. Follow my orders, please me! Clean my shoes with your tongue, lick my feet and eat my shit!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:20 AM #8668
Модератор

Модератор

Its been a long time since Ive pooped on my slave. Hes been avoiding my poop and I had to punish my bad slave for being a bad boy. So I took a big poo right in his mouth and eyes and I rub it on him while he jerks his big cock saying Yes Mistress!!”
Models: scatlover72

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:21 AM #8669
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit and pee, as if your head is right there in the toilet with my ass and pussy!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:21 AM #8670
Модератор

Модератор

I just make some stinky shit at morning. Look at this size!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 2 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile