Old 02-17-2020, 01:13 PM #133301
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taking Advantage - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Taking Advantage - Lanie Love - iwantclips

***THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO, if you want your own, EMAIL ME***
I've invited my close guy friend over to have dinner and watch a movie. We're sitting on the couch when he reaches over and starts touching my boobs. "What the hell are you doing? Don't touch me!" He keeps Groping my tits and rips my shirt off. What the hell? I thought we were friends. He begins to squeeze my tits really hard as I beg him to stop. "Why are you doing this? Please, stop, it hurts so bad". He demands me to go to my room, once we're there he tells me to strip. "No way, I'm not getting naked for you!" He slaps me on my face, I'm shocked and begin to strip. What a "friend". He makes me suck his dick and begins to fuck me face. He then turns me around and begins to pound my pussy. It starts to feel good but I know it's wrong. I feel like I'm about to cum even though I know I shouldn't. "Please don't cum inside of me, at least pull out, please!" He pumps harder and harder until he releases his huge load deep inside of me.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:16 PM #133302
Модератор

Модератор

Default CHLOE SmokeAgony #02 - real multi orgasms - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

CHLOE SmokeAgony #02 - real multi orgasms - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:18 PM #133303
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boss's Pool Party - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Boss's Pool Party - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:25 PM #133304
Модератор

Модератор

Default - LisaJordan - iwantclips

- LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:39 PM #133305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Butt Plug Lover - LucySkye - iwantclips

Butt Plug Lover - LucySkye - iwantclips

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:41 PM #133306
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stuffing My Panties For Step-Daddy - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

Stuffing My Panties For Step-Daddy - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

Step-Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:53 PM #133307
Модератор

Модератор

Default Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 01:55 PM #133308
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Pissing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 02:11 PM #133309
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Medical Examination (POV pegging) - HazelnutLatte - iwantclips

Sissy Medical Examination (POV pegging) - HazelnutLatte - iwantclips

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-17-2020, 02:23 PM #133310
Модератор

Модератор

Default This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

It's still warm out, and that means I'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don't think about you often, but when I do, I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink-and-blue gradient swimsuit, and I thought, "I'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me, so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will, and neither will you. Soak all of this in, before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile