Old 02-06-2020, 04:46 PM #130751
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2018 Hottest Cum Eating Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

2018 Hottest Cum Eating Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

The Hottest Cum Eating Instruction Compilation!

A must have for a cum eating slut like you , Purchasing this video will keep you busy eating your sticky cum for hours while I enjoy spending your hard earned money .

Buy it now and open wide, over and over !

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes :
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 44 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 04:59 PM #130752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:04 PM #130753
Модератор

Модератор

Default Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:08 PM #130754
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 4 - provillain - iwantclips

Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 4 - provillain - iwantclips

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Step-Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the Step-Sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Step-Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:08 PM #130755
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:13 PM #130756
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amazing Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Amazing Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 PM #130757
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 PM #130758
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mesmerized- FemDom HyP*nosis - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Mesmerized- FemDom HyP*nosis - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before
OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-SLEEP
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:33 PM #130759
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey - iwantclips

Foot Slave Mind Fuck - goddesskelsey_ - iwantclips

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 05:54 PM #130760
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time Eating Your Cum! - Miss Vivi - iwantclips

First Time Eating Your Cum! - Miss_Vivi - iwantclips

In this video I allow you to stroke your cock. I even show you my tits!
But yeah, that would be too nice if that was all - I also have a task for you...that you might not like.
You get to eat your cum for the first time in your life! Let me see how much you enjoy it.
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile