Old 06-28-2019, 07:18 PM #2811
Модератор

Модератор

The next maniac who voluntarily decided to test out his girlfriend's fidelity was a guy named Peter. After a few e-mails, we decided to meet. He told me his chick's name is Mirka and that she's a barmaid at a pizza place. So I cleaned and primed my proud and trustworthy camera, packed a hefty pile of money and set out to map out the terrain. I got into the pizza place and encountered my first problem. Sure, Mirka was a stunning piece of ass begging for a hard fuck, but the place was stuffed with guests and it was her job to keep it all going. She had no time to chat and I started to have a nagging feeling that it's a game over. I'm not a guy who gives up easily, so I started to soften her up despite the busy day. In the end, I managed to convince her, but the only place where we could go was the kitchen. And a pesty cook decided to bother us, so I had to give him 5.000 Crowns so he would leave us alone for at least a while. Then I fucked Mirka amongst ketchup bottles, piles of grated cheese and pizza dough. What a show! Well. Especially for Peter. See for yourselves.

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Mirka.wmv
File Size : 413.4 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:18:24

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Mirka.wmv - 413.4 MB
TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Mirka.wmv - 413.40 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 07:25 PM #2812
Модератор

Модератор

So I really did not expect this. The method of casting is in fact highly successful. How do you want, I went into it again. The new ad is signed up again a few girls and I started invite them to a borrowed office. This style is indeed successful, but trust me, it's not easy. Speaking with girls about fucking is nice and while there is also a big embarrassing. Try it yourself and see. Beautiful princess Marketa from last part really got me and I find freshly eighteen girl Sylva, she has been strikingly similar. My account is indeed after the event twenty grand in the red, but guys, she was a beautiful girl. What do you think? It was perfect, fuck that pussy with her wet luxury lips. Whatever you say, who wants what he wants, eighteens are simply the best. At least half of them could say YES for the money. Try it too.

File Name : Freshly_legal_pussy.wmv
File Size : 459.68 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:30:39

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Freshly_legal_pussy.wmv - 459.7 MB
TakeFile: Freshly_legal_pussy.wmv - 459.68 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 07:51 PM #2813
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful Czech amateurs are getting wild on a mega party that you will not see anywhere else. Look at the sexual harassment of hot secretaries, who are willing to get fucked by the cameramen for money. You will not believe what is happening on this mega party in the rooms where the boys brought the girls. The party full of horny pussies has come to a peak and it will be a pretty wild ride.

File Name : Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_4.wmv
File Size : 484.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:32:18

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_4.wmv - 484.9 MB
TakeFile: Secretaries_and_Miss_CR_2007_4.wmv - 484.87 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 PM #2814
Модератор

Модератор

Check out the largest swingers' party in the world! It's totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. In this fantastic video you will see more than 50 Czech amateurs in action. Look forward to a really sharp group sex, which you will not see anywhere in the universe. Sex, party and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. Something likes that, you've never seen before. Guaranteed!

File Name : In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv
File Size : 283.04 MB
Duration : 00:18:53

Download Czechav
AnzFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv - 283.0 MB
TakeFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_1.wmv - 283.04 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 08:38 PM #2815
Модератор

Модератор

So this is my first job. It is really no fun with butterflies in my stomach and not as much money in my pocket as Tomy had. But anyway, there was a need for some adventure so I went directly to the center of Prague. After a few pleasant conversations with amazing girls, I finally persuaded a beautiful Moravian girl to show me her breasts and her pussy haircut in a telephone booth on the street. It was wonderful. It encouraged me to more action and as you know, good things come to those who can wait. In front of one company I came accross two assistants named Vendula, and Pavla, who had just returned from lunch. It was difficult, because Pavla was really tentative, but a quick money can do wonders, so I finally fucked them together. Oh yeah, and imagine that it all happened right in their company. It was hell of a ride. Look at it, because Vendy had a fantastic and very hairy pussy. I just love this.

File Name : Secretaries_in_action.wmv
File Size : 498 MB
Duration : 00:33:12

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Secretaries_in_action.wmv - 498.0 MB
TakeFile: Secretaries_in_action.wmv - 498.00 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 08:54 PM #2816
Модератор

Модератор

I was expecting the girls to be in a need for money after Christmas, but it was a big mistake. For two days I wandered around Prague just for a couple of interviews then ended up with nothing at all. I was really fed up with this so I headed for a station, direction home. But then suddenly a beautifu law student of Charles University named Veronica came across my way. I was so horny that I bet everything on this one card and joined her on a way to Brno. Along the way I got to know everything including the information she is quite fond of money. I finally had to sped all of my money in order to get her and offer her 30 thousand. But it was an excellent investment, because she was really beautiful. Finally the conductor took care of a little bit of adrenaline as he came just when she had my cock in her beautiful mouth. I will hardly ever forget about sex with her and I am send my greetings to Brno!

File Name : Beauty_on_train.wmv
File Size : 659.52 MB
Duration : 00:43:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beauty_on_train.wmv - 659.5 MB
TakeFile: Beauty_on_train.wmv - 659.52 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:02 PM #2817
Модератор

Модератор

So I've come to an idea of introducing my friend to you. I've chosen Marek, because he's a limo driver and as such, he had a great idea of driving this supercar to Kladno. Everything was ready, the limo-bar was full and my pocket was full of quick money. So we just parked the limo right on the square and the result came right away. A nice girl named Jitka needed some courage first and she earned some money for her journey to England by sucking my cock. After moving to the local supermarket the shiny luxury of the limo attracted a shy student named Jana. After a few minutes she started to shine like the sun and, despite her shyness, she fucked like a devil. I would like to dedicate this part to Mara, because the poor boy had just to watch me enjoying that. It was a wonderful idea to go to Kladno, Mara, thanks!

File Name : Sex_in_a_limo.wmv
File Size : 853.94 MB
Duration : 00:56:49

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Sex_in_a_limo.wmv - 853.9 MB
TakeFile: Sex_in_a_limo.wmv - 853.94 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:08 PM #2818
Модератор

Модератор

The one and only authentic Czech megaswingers series continues with an exclusive display of the most strikingly beautiful and sizzling hot amateur couples from all around the Czech Republic. You won't see this many cute amateurs in such a wild mess of bodies anywhere else. No restraints and no script! Pure emotions and absolutely fabulous wet female orgasms. Squirting is the name of the game this time, and you've never seen anything like it!

File Name : Big_world_swingers_4.wmv
File Size : 1054.46 MB
Duration : 00:46:51

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Big_world_swingers_4.wmv - 1.0 GB
TakeFile: Big_world_swingers_4.wmv - 1.03 GB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:09 PM #2819
Модератор

Модератор

Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It's true. My predecessor, Martin didn't have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can't jog as I'm an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules! Enjoy!

File Name : Cum_on_face_and_another_squirting_nympho.wmv
File Size : 594.36 MB
Duration : 00:39:35

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Cum_on_face_and_another_squirting_nympho.wmv - 594.4 MB
TakeFile: Cum_on_face_and_another_squirting_nympho.wmv - 594.36 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 09:22 PM #2820
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy the unique spectacle of another Czech mega swinger which is rightly the biggest amateur swingers' party in the world! This is the incredible event bringing together dozens of real amateurs of all ages in purpose of changing female partners and fucking all together. Something likes that you certainly have never seen before! The original Czech mega swinger has no competition in the world.

File Name : Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_4.wmv
File Size : 455.58 MB
Duration : 00:30:21

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_4.wmv - 455.6 MB
TakeFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_4.wmv - 455.58 MB