Old 01-18-2020, 09:20 AM #126011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe sniffing instruction/JOI/Domination - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Shoe sniffing instruction/JOI/Domination - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You can resist my charm, do as I say now!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:21 AM #126012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Owned By My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Owned By My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

It's no surprise you're so weak for Me and My perfect body, including My immaculate little tits. This video is only for those who are truly ready to worship hard. Get on your knees and clear your mind. You are My little puppet, fully under My control. While I tell you how pathetic you are and teach you your new mantras, you get to watch Me take off My bra and massage oil into My tits. I hope you know how lucky you are to be treated to such a special experience. Watch this video every day to remind yourself who you belong to, and who you're working so hard for.

Show your appreciation with a markup code:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
"allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:24 AM #126013
Модератор

Модератор

Default It's Time For Work, Sissy! - MistressKatya - iwantclips

It's Time For Work, Sissy! - MistressKatya - iwantclips

Wakey wakey slave! I made some adjustments to your work uniform. From now on, underneath your boring old suit, you will be wearing this- come on, don't you like it?? No one will ever know you wear womens lingerie to work.... Unless I make you show them. Haha!! Better be on your best behavior, slave! Now go work hard for Goddess.
Models: MistressKatya

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:24 AM #126014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with **** around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're ****! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:25 AM #126015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Giantess Wife Shrinks Homewrecking Secretary Talking About How She Will Eat Her Then Fuck Herself - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:32 AM #126016
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:33 AM #126017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:34 AM #126018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Growth Mindset - London Lix - iwantclips

Growth Mindset - London Lix - iwantclips

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:34 AM #126019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:38 AM #126020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

You begged me to lay back and spread/flaunt my dirtiest and smelliest parts: my ass and my feet! Exasperated, I bitch and moan about how much of pervert you are and asking myself why you can't ask for something like my tits or pussy
Models: RaeLynn Waverly

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile