Old 11-13-2019, 10:57 PM #105361
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:03 PM #105362
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:07 PM #105363
Модератор

Модератор

The hot sitter has no time to give you attention. She finds you annoying and pathetic. She spends the entire time on the phone with her boyfriend, back turned to you. She only acknowledges you in the rudest of ways, making you feel like an unworthy idiot. You don't let it stop you from drooling over every inch of her perfect body. Her booty and feet keep you staring no matter what mean things she says about you to her boyfriend.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:09 PM #105364
Модератор

Модератор

Ivy is a sweet cowgirl who just came home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her poor feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 2.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:09 PM #105365
Модератор

Модератор

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck.... !! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk ...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS: buy this video only if ur ready to cum,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm)
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:10 PM #105366
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of Aroma well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the Aroma, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:13 PM #105367
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:15 PM #105368
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:17 PM #105369
Модератор

Модератор

Dee has been looking for a new assistant and your name came up. Today she invited you into to her “private” office, Dee already picked you, she simply wanted to find out how well you measure up under pressure. Dee's “EROTIC” features double deepeners, pre/post trance suggestions, and a powerful release. This is the UNPLUGGED "1 on 1" version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 11:22 PM #105370
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile