Old 05-18-2019, 04:43 AM #24051
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy. Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin? That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 04:44 AM #24052
Модератор

Модератор

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 04:45 AM #24053
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 04:47 AM #24054
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 05:37 AM #24055
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 05:41 AM #24056
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 05:44 AM #24057
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 05:52 AM #24058
Модератор

Модератор

Professor, what did you want to talk to me after class about? I can tell from the way you've been watching me. Your eyes are always on my ass! I don't think the board would let you keep your job if they knew you were so horny for a student. This thick juicy Latina ass wants excellent grades...I'm sure we can come to an agreement Professor!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:00 AM #24059
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:17 AM #24060
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile