Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:02 PM #39142
Модератор

Модератор

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night. Includes: Femdom POV, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Smoking, Cig Crush, Shiny Fetish, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:03 PM #39143
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions. Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:04 PM #39144
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:05 PM #39145
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:05 PM #39146
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:06 PM #39147
Модератор

Модератор

I've been training you for awhile now. You are looking AMAZING! I'm going to take advantage of the gym being empty tonight and take advantage of YOU! You know you want to. For months I've caught you starring at me. Well tonight's your chance. Just look at these giant tits. Amazing right? But first... I want you to show off that amazing physique to me. Mmm.. Yes, take it off! Now turn around... Oh my! .. Now flex! Mmm.. You are SO hot! Now take off your pants. Holy! Wow.. You're HUGE!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 30.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:15 PM #39148
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Daddy. We know that you know we were just coming from yoga. You know, that same yoga studio your wife goes too. your wife thinks you are going golfing right now...good thing its "nap time". We know you have been having more perverted thoughts since we've seen each other last...and that you have been craving more and more of us. And we want your cock to be SO hard...so big. Harder then it's ever been. ***By the way today is Our birthday. Make sure to do a good deed and spoil Us just like We deserve. *wink***
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 393 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:19 PM #39149
Модератор

Модератор

I'll lead you. Maybe even fuck you up a bit. Follow my directions. Sniff and play as I tell you to. It feels so good. Your muscles loosen with every deep breath. I make it so easy. You're so horny and ready to fuck your ass on my command. Let your mind go. Take another hit and keep going. Make sure you have your poppers and dildo ready! --- Fetishes: Poppers, Anal Masturbation, Prostate Massage, Men Following Orders, Ass Play
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:29 PM #39150
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen a few her POV blowjobs online, but I haven't seen a her POV fuck scene yet. If you've ever wanted to see the view I see when my pretty little pussy is being stuffed and creamed, here you go!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile