What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:16 AM #96923
Модератор

Модератор

I have a new bottom for a bikini but I haven't found the perfect top to go with it yet. It looks so good on my curvy body and I know you can't resist me in the perfect bikini.. even if it is only half of one. I want more and you have been such a good wallet. I bet it's hard to imagine what color top I should get with this white shirt in the way. Maybe if I take it off it will help
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:17 AM #96924
Модератор

Модератор

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:18 AM #96925
Модератор

Модератор

Jovan is looking to insure his sizeable member, so Jane the claims agent has to provide an inspection. She has to do an investigation in order to establish the insurance amount, and she is very thorough. Jane sucks his cock until he is rock hard, but that's not all. She needs to see how well he uses it. Jovan eats her pussy and then pounds her hard, ending with a huge creampie. He is sure to score highly on the insurance claim!
Featuring Jovan Jordan, filmed and edited by RickyxxxRails
FETISHES: Thigh highs, doggystyle, big dicks, office roleplay, blowjob, creampie, pussy eating, stockings, glasses, ponytail, high heels
Models: MissJane

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:19 AM #96926
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:20 AM #96927
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:21 AM #96928
Модератор

Модератор

A shiny, tiny two piece on my sexy curves with fishnets deserves every mans worship. I love describing how incredible shiny looks on my huge boobs and perfect round booty. Also how complementing my fishnets are on my long legs. Its irresistible, you have to stroke and worship me, perfection.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:21 AM #96929
Модератор

Модератор

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 07:22 AM #96930
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile