Old 07-04-2019, 01:44 PM #48291
Модератор

Модератор

mmmm sexy Royal feet , submit I Am perfect and you have no other way to escape... you need My feet you need my sexy Nylon Royal feet.... watch ,Roll Down For My perfections
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:45 PM #48292
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom ) I was thinking about , you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However , after some kissing and blowjob , they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn 't , even when he know he is about to die , because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum , and every time you kiss him , he gets weaker , more horny , obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions ), kiss the guys while on top of him , and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2 ,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset , tiny mesh skirt , boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist , the weaker you get ', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore , and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can 't move anymore ', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine , forever )
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:47 PM #48293
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is awesome. It 's a fun , casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u ). He loves the way it smells & it 's a big treat for him to worship it after I 've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants , handjobs & authentic real -world FemDom /Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me , naturally Dominant & playful.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:50 PM #48294
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing feels better than taking that big Intox-Fantasy hit for Me , knowing you 're going to turn into My weak obedient servant once you exhale - there goes your brain cells.

You don 't need braincells though , you have Me here to take you where I want you , where YOU want to be. You want Me to take control , you want to be My servant , higher than ever for Me , you know you don 't have a choice. I 'm too seductive and Mesmerizing.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 22 min 37 s
Size: 580 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:51 PM #48295
Модератор

Модератор

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You 're being punished for running a false dating racket , taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You 'll be working off your debt with me at home , your Women 's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I 'm sure you won 't admit you 've been made to be my sissy house bitch , sucking my cock for me and my wife , will you? I didn 't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties!
Your Women 's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:52 PM #48296
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : It 's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don 't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that &quot ;I love Goddess Kira &quot ; and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don 't do well you will punish me hard.
Clip Contains : slave training , femdom , teacher , humiliation , whipping , spanking , domination , redhead , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 928 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:52 PM #48297
Модератор

Модератор

tease in long pink satin dress
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:56 PM #48298
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as &quot ;the Baroness &quot ; whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors -- if they are to be believed -- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard , so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you 've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point , you 've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty , gorgeous , and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger , to which she laughs. &quot ;Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have , soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand , then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don 't impress me , I 'll have you executed.&quot ; You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You 'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves , each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you , describes what &quot ;services &quot ; you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:57 PM #48299
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I 'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet , teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and , in the end , that 's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:58 PM #48300
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body , my teasing , and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart " and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of : JOI , Jerk off instruction , cum control , JOI Games , Cum Control , sensual goddess , sensual instructions , strip tease , body worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , JOI , Masturbation instructions , Jerk off encouragement , Big Breasts , Big Tits , Goddess Worship , Goddess Worship , Mind Fuck , Mental Domination ,Masturbation Instruction , FemDom , Sensual Domination , Tease Goddess , Cleavage Worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile