Old 07-09-2019, 03:21 PM #49791
Модератор

Модератор

It 's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits , you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you , I enjoy making you even more desperate. It 's your lucky day , you get to stare , you get stroke , and you get to become even more obsessed!
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:22 PM #49792
Модератор

Модератор

I talk about what you 'd like me to do to your cock.. but you know what? That 's never going to happen!
Instead all you get to do is jerk off per my instructions.
Includes : Stripping , countdowns , teasing , stop and go , and cum denial.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:25 PM #49793
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times ] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis , doesn 't it? It 's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed-Fantasy. It 's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh , so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits , peachy ass , long legs...you 're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you , aren 't you? I mindfuck you into submission , explaining why I really don 't think it 's a good idea that I show you my pussy , given that you 're an innocent little virgin. Don 't you think it 'd ruin your 'sex life ', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I 'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I 'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I peel off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits , even as I drop my thong , fully nude in front of you , you might find yourself looking away , wanting to retain your innocence after all...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:25 PM #49794
Модератор

Модератор

you 're the worst kind of man , you know that? you appear okay from the outside ; normal job , decent looking , good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there 's one little problem : your dick. It 's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed , you just can 't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy , and you can 't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well , I think it 's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore , you 're just destined to be a cuckold. That 's right , it 's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on , that 's the only action you 'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L " is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation , forced bi , CEI , and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:27 PM #49795
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline : you and me both have detention , the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful , the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:28 PM #49796
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline : you and me both have detention , the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful , the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:29 PM #49797
Модератор

Модератор

Alexis has been sent to stay after school in detention. Being such a good student with straight As in all of her classes , the cute brunette sits at her desk and wonders why she has been singled out and what she is being disciplined for. Alone with her teacher in the classroom , she takes off her strappy , wedge heels beneath her desk , and the reason becomes clear. Her hot older teacher , Miss Coxx , wanted to lure her back and seduce her sexy feet , starting with a gentle foot massage. Alexis giggles as Miss Coxx starts tasting and sucking on her ticklish little Teen-18+ toes. She likes it so much that she wants to try it for herself , and she lifts the teacher 's pedicured feet to her own mouth. Miss Coxx guides Alexis and gives her a lesson in foot worship as she explores every inch of her teacher 's bare feet with her lips and wet , pink tongue. It seems that Alexis is going to spend a lot of time in detention this school year!
Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 PM #49798
Модератор

Модератор

I don 't even think you like tits , ass , or pussy anymore. You really crave dick. Go ahead , let 's give it a little test run....What do you want the most?
Add a Mark UP Code to your Order :
10 % 'ADD MORE '
20 % 'Pay Up!'
25 % 'LOSER FEE '
50 % 'Sissy Tax '
75 % 'PAY MORE '
100 % 'LOVE BUNNY '
500 % 'INTOX TAX '
1000 % 'GO BIG '
SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 PM #49799
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he 's taken dick before , but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul , right through his hole ; one stroke at a time. I don 't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips , only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his , desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock , my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won 't be satisfied until I 've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 PM #49800
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he 's taken dick before , but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul , right through his hole ; one stroke at a time. I don 't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips , only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his , desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock , my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won 't be satisfied until I 've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile