Old 06-20-2019, 05:30 PM #42471
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing can stop a cum slut from doing what he does best! You just swallowed your first load of the day. You couldn't wait to swallow another load so you're already back to jacking off. You savored that first load, you swirled it around your tongue and took your time but this time you can't wait to just gulp it down, filling yourself up with even more semen.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 05:38 PM #42472
Модератор

Модератор

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 05:54 PM #42473
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 05:58 PM #42474
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended. It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that. What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings. You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs. Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:07 PM #42475
Модератор

Модератор

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to Consumer cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals. Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:11 PM #42476
Модератор

Модератор

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:12 PM #42477
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:15 PM #42478
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:17 PM #42479
Модератор

Модератор

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-20-2019, 06:27 PM #42480
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna stroke and cum for me? As a slave you have to pay for your orgasm! Especially if you are a money slave - then you need to pay! Anyway, without paying it wouldn't be so exciting for you, would it? Have your card ready slave, take off your pants and follow my instructions!
Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile