Old 12-24-2019, 06:44 PM #117671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:47 PM #117672
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship my feet Foot Boys... - Princess Marie - iwantclips

Worship my feet Foot Boys... - Princess Marie - iwantclips

Hey there little slaves, in this video your perfect princess tease you with her feet. I show off my perfect feet while talking to you and teaseing you every foot lover would love to be able to worship my feet... So get to it and start worshipping
Models: Princess Marie

Duration: 4 min 43 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:50 PM #117673
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give up for My sexy Feet - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Give up for My sexy Feet - QueenRegina - iwantclips

sexy Goddess feet, sounds good?! Right?Give up for My feet and start feeling weak, your Favorite size 7 ! you need to Buy this Clip ...come on good boy..have some Fun!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:50 PM #117674
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:54 PM #117675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Foot For HousePet (small) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Foot Foot For HousePet (small) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Hello little housepet . You look hungry , always waiting for my scraps like a good little pet aren't you ? Tonight there is no food for you , no left overs ,I'm just going to take pleasure on putting you on a diet and feeding you some cheese . Oh ! Cheese , sounds great ! No , no , no . I mean foot cheese . You are going to eat my foot scrappings and better still you're going to enjoy it you little freak . Because its a little piece of me inside of you . What more could you ask for , what a privilege !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:57 PM #117676
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wife Lets Herself Go - Harlyn P Rose - iwantclips

Wife Lets Herself Go - Harlyn P Rose - iwantclips

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right?
But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding.
Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:58 PM #117677
Модератор

Модератор

Default @princesskatsoless does Truth or Dare Footjob to MrNycFeet - mrnycfeet - iwantclips

@princesskatsoless does Truth or Dare Footjob to MrNycFeet - mrnycfeet - iwantclips

katsoles flewed into the city and reach out and I couldnt wait soon as we meet I went straight for her amazing pink poka dotted toes and she teased and played so much it was just the best experience ever.
Models: mrnycfeet

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:59 PM #117678
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:03 PM #117679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rabbit's Mental Footjob JOI - TexasToes - iwantclips

Rabbit's Mental Footjob JOI - TexasToes - iwantclips

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:05 PM #117680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exterminator couple - lilcharlottes secret store - iwantclips

Exterminator couple - lilcharlottes secret store - iwantclips

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile