Old 06-14-2019, 11:40 PM #6741
Модератор

Модератор

You are at the bottom of my toilet ! You are shithole ! Toilet ! Eat my long brown shit toilet slave !
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:44 PM #6742
Модератор

Модератор

"Hello, loser". Can you guess who I am talking to?
My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my short leather skirt. You get a slave's eye view. You will be masturbating without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I dig my heels into the slave's testicles. The slave has to strain its neck to get its tongue all the way up to my asshole while I light a cigarette.
When my asshole has been properly relaxed and expanded by the slave I let loose a magnificent pile right into the slaves mouth that fills its mouth and piles up on top of its face. Then I dismount and come to look over the slave while I encourage it to 'flush'.
Next, the camera looks right into my face as I look down the toilet and coldly order it to "Eat my shit, slave." You will masturbate furiously-I can almost hear your little dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to eat my waste. you look right into my massive brown eyes, my luscious, full red lips. you abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by degrading yourself.
I use toilet paper and my boot to shove the shit down the slave's throat. It has to actually consume. you can see it working by the smile on my face. The slave struggles to breathe under the shining black leather of my boot.
I return to my thrown to rest my heels on its hairless penis and balls (too masculine, I have decided to denude the slave of such signs of masculinity) and slap its now useless reproductive organs for a while more.
Since you have enjoyed the view of my slave you should live by the same rules I make for it. Finish masturbating and once you have spewed your filth lick up your sperm like a good little toilet.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:45 PM #6743
Модератор

Модератор

In this video you will see three of us: Caroline, Alice and Yana. Alice and I are dogs and slaves, and Caroline is our Mistress. We sit and we are wearing leashes. Mrs. Carolina takes us and leads us around the room. We do not resist. Today we love our Mistress. She held the first Alice for several laps around the room, you will see her swinging ass, then just like that held me on a leash around the room. Showed you all our charms. Then she took the bowl and put it in front of us. We were in anticipation, because we knew we were waiting for a big pile of shit. The first one peeed and poked Carolina, then Alice added her urine and shit to Alice, and only later did I defecate. There was a lot of shit, absolutely like urine in a bowl. And Carolina dipped us in a bowl with her face so we ate this shit. Yana was the first to eat, poop was still warm and I felt warm on my face from them. Then ate Alice. But we didn't eat all the poop, and Caroline poured the rest of the mixture on Alice and me on the chest. Today we were obedient dogs of our Lady, but she was kind to us today !!!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:48 PM #6744
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Panther is bending over sexy into your face,doing workout,pooping huge shit in satin pink panties,farting and peeing during exercises.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:48 PM #6745
Модератор

Модератор

Im lying on my back in the tub, and I like to make a nice enema. At first I had water in my ass, then it would be whipped . yes, I want it !!! Its a very strange feeling to have whipped cream in my ass.
Ill put my feet behind my head and Ill make a fountainA sensational feeling to see my shit fall on my face!!I am very horny and I shit spread over my face and my full body..
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:52 PM #6746
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing only my bra and a white button down collared shirt, I sit down onto the toilet and pull out and fondle my breasts then I prop myself up on the toilet seat with my foot on the vanity and push out a very nice, huge sized poop into the toilet. Some gets stuck dangling from my butt so i stand up and shake to get it off.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:54 PM #6747
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Panther is running huge messy shit in panties, clean her messy ass.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:56 PM #6748
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy as the lovely Althea Returns with Two great Funky Clips! In the first she gives a great overhead shot as she drops three phat logs. In the second and longest scene enjoy as she lets out a massive load right before hopping in the shower. Shits and Tits for everybody!! Enjoy as she rubs her body and makes those sexy faces while going. She shows off that sexy thick body of hers moving the camera in and out and giving great shots of her tits, ass and pussy. Folks are sleeping on Althea as she for sure provides some of the biggest dumps and plenty of great facial expressions and TNA!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:56 PM #6749
Модератор

Модератор

This video is a surprise to me I had to shit so bad and in every single minutes I felt going to shit myself. Wearing only my cute light coloured socks. I cant hold it and turn around backward to cam sit on knees and release my monster turd. First it seems broken my tight asshole then running out super fast this long shit out of me. Was painful at beginning again. I have to learn how i can make this long, hard medium hard poo ? i love it. I show you as always how beautiful and tell you my experience especially what I felt during pooping. Enjoy my monster turd ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 11:57 PM #6750
Модератор

Модератор

Eat my messy shit. I want you to savor it! Lick my fucking turd. Youre going to eat it all up for me like a good boy.
Video is 6 minutes. Replays in a different angle.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile