Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:08 AM #43322
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick , hard cock between my naked feet , smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:12 AM #43323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:19 AM #43324
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind , it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild , they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that , that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal ' things can 't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet , to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet , a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet , nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on , show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:19 AM #43325
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special , what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight , for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I 'm sure you can guess what that is! clips4sale.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:20 AM #43326
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I 've had my eye on Laz for some time now , but he refuses to budge. I 've done all I can do from afar : worn low -cut blouses , bent over in front of him during meetings. But he 's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting &amp ; call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on , and I 'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets &amp ; he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot &amp ; my leg on his leg. I 'm his boss , and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face , he can 't resist. He grabs me &amp ; I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I 'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again , but again he 's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants &amp ; start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists &amp ; that only turns me on even more , makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage , pushing me away , pleading with me , telling me no. But I can 't take no for an answer , and his resistance only turns me on even more until I 'm ravenous with lust. When he relents , it makes it that much more meaningful. He 's mine now. I will tease him &amp ; seduce him every chance I get : in meetings , when we 're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over &amp ; over again , and now that 's he 's tasted my sweet sexuality , there 's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback : "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good , both of your performances were awesome , and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:21 AM #43327
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don 't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent 's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:23 AM #43328
Модератор

Модератор

It 's always been funny to me , how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don 't care that there 's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you , all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn 't drive you away , that 's how much you love my cute feet , toes , and soles! You 're just a weird , foot addicted loser , and you 're so easy. You probably haven 't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double. Other codes : "LosersPayExtra " â€" 50 % "HumanATM4U " â€" 200 % "iLoveFindom " â€" 500 % "All4MissA " â€" 1000 % or use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:24 AM #43329
Модератор

Модератор

Can your little shrimp dick even make a big load for me?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM #43330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lily - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 8 min 40 s