Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 200 x 352
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM #61252
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM #61253
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM #61254
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms, you've been dying for this video. Finally it's here, and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over, and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM #61255
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM #61256
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM #61257
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so hot that I don't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I'm still drop dead gorgeous. My tits, my ass, my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you'll never get a hot girl like me. So you'll do it won't you? You'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You're so weak for me. You can't resist. You'll do it for this hot ass. You'll do it because you're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you'll do it because you can't say no
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM #61258
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM #61259
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM #61260
Модератор

Модератор

We both know how much you love to eat your cum, don't we cumslut? Today we are aiming for a perfect 10, your best shot ever. I'm going to guide you, teasing and edging you until it's time to aim that cock into your eager mouth and blow your load. You going to Steal every single little drop of jizz in your gaping mouth, not spilling any, before swallowing the whole load in one mouthful. I bet you're getting hot just thinking about it...
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile