Old 09-17-2019, 08:21 PM #81251
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: No names used.

I want to let you know that I already own you, whether I've formally declared it to you or not. This clip is a demonstration of such a fact.

You will sit and wait patiently until I give you the permission to stroke, even if your cock is throbbing. You are already at the point where you need the permission to touch yourself, and you crave it more than the pleasure of stroking, or even reaching orgasm.

Obedience is your greatest source of pleasure, now. That is today's lesson.

Once I give you the permission, you will begin stroking -*but only until I instruct you to stop. Your cock will twitch and throb, and you will be rendered helpless. You will wait for permission once again, not knowing whether or not it will be granted.

I will instruct you to notice this ache as you watch Me, hands-free. My body movements will only increase in eroticism, and I will slowly remove more and more of My clothing. What I do in this clip is cruel, and your only gift is the ache and throb.

But this is a wonderful gift, after all. You need Me to own you: your mind and your cock. Anything that pleases Me brings you great pleasure, even if it leaves you desperate, stupid, horny, and longing for more.

Customer feedback:

"Thank you for the amazing custom Princess Miki, I am truly in awe after watching it." + $50 tribute attached.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:21 PM #81252
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:23 PM #81253
Модератор

Модератор

These tiny little pasties are the only things keeping you away from my perfect bare breasts. Enjoy the tease, titty addict.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:24 PM #81254
Модератор

Модератор

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:25 PM #81255
Модератор

Модератор

Last year I gave you the chance to cum in 2 minutes, but that was just too long for most of you weak dick premature ejaculating fucking losers. So here's something especially for the minute men. Just 1 minute to blow. Think you can handle it? My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 2 min 5 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:31 PM #81256
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:35 PM #81257
Модератор

Модератор

It's obvious. You're completely obsessed with my tits. Every day you fantasize about them, hoping one day you'll get to see more. Is today your lucky day? Maybe. You might get a happy ending, you might get to see something new. Or you might end up more frustrated than ever. Either way, you get to stroke to your favourite part of me. That's a win, right?

Categories: Tease & Denial, Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:41 PM #81258
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:44 PM #81259
Модератор

Модератор

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:49 PM #81260
Модератор

Модератор

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile