Old 10-31-2019, 06:04 PM #99771
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know quite how it happened. One minute you were at the bar, having fun and laughing with your friends. The next, you were leaving with a hot clown chick who promised you a night of wild, dirty clown sex. How could you resist? Admittedly, you do feel a little woozy. Did the clown put something in your drink? Your worries are soon erased as the clown starts to ride you. You're sooo hard... sooo turned on. Fucking a clown feels amazing, unlike anything you've ever experienced before. By the time you cum, it feels like you empty a gallon of your seed into the clown. You spurt and squirt, filling her up completely until you've made a cream-filled clown. Nine months later... You are so fucked. Fucked fucked fucked. You never even thought of birth control. You were so hot and horny it never crossed your mind. You're going to pay for it now. The clown is back... with a bellyful of your spawn growing inside her. She's demanding a huge percentage of your income in exchange for her silence. Your friends, family, and girlfriend CAN'T know about what you've done. You can't be outed as a clown fucking, good-for-nothing **** Step-Daddy. The only option is to pay up. Pay up and pray the clown agrees to leave you alone in exchange for every penny you have...
Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:04 PM #99772
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99773
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99774
Модератор

Модератор

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99775
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99777
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99778
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM #99779
Модератор

Модератор

It's just SO HOT if you eat your own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:06 PM #99780
Модератор

Модератор

Amy is waiting in Headmistress's office; she has come straight from her hockey lesson and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit. As she waits she spots you skulking around in the corner, clearly trying to perv at Headmistress or any other female that waits in her office. When Amy sees you she knows you are nothing but a loser pervert but that does not stop you trying to edge closer. It is obvious you want to breathe in her warm scent after her gym class and Amy is not one to miss an opportunity. She encourages you to come closer and smell her armpits, making you take big long breaths in. However she does not stop there and she invites you in closer to breathe in her scent from all over her delicious body. You smell her sweaty socks, gym panties, thong and cleavage, burying your nose in deep as ordered. Now Amy knows you are such a loser that you will quickly become addicted to her scent and once you are fully hooked on her smell you will do absolutely anything for her and become her loyal & obedient slave! And she is not wrong!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile