Old 07-18-2019, 08:49 PM #60511
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:49 PM #60512
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:49 PM #60513
Модератор

Модератор

Just for one woman in this whole world. One woman could make you give up every picture, taste, touch, everything involving PUSSY. You want to obey me, you want to prove yourself..this is your one opportunity.convert to pussy free life just for me. Consists of: Goddess Worship, Femdom, Pussy denial, Pussy worship, Mind fuck, cock tease, body worship, tease goddess, sensual domination, panties, thong fetish, JOI, jerk off instructions, masturbation encouragement, sub training, slave training, mind fuck, mental domination, mind control, ass worship, pussy worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:49 PM #60514
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:50 PM #60515
Модератор

Модератор

I want to put a dick in your mouth. Before I am able to feed you a cock I will first make you jerk off to being my cocksucker. You will be my cock sucking bitch after watching this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:50 PM #60516
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling, desperately wishing to be **** between these gorgeous, round, bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling, and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:50 PM #60517
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:51 PM #60518
Модератор

Модератор

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:51 PM #60519
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop
Â*Â*Â* Â*
Codes to use at checkout:
Â*Â*Â* Â*
10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â*
25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â*
500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:52 PM #60520
Модератор

Модератор

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile